Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Any chance that the left wing propaganda back fired?

  1. -1
    Bling's Avatar
    tehMick PWNS my life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    1,950
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Any chance that the left wing propaganda back fired?

    Michael Moore, Bob Woodward, Richard Clarke, Eminem, Jadakiss, Puffy, "OBL-Bush", Haliburton, "Iraq is in shambles", "Draft coming under Bush", etc., etc.


    All of what is said there is BS. It might have back fired after the right wing radio, drudgereport, factcheck.org, FOX News, all proved them wrong.
    Shut the front door, you son-of-a-businessman.

    PPKREW
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    485
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Scranton, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Care to support you conclusion with some actual facts?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    DolFan31's Avatar
    aka FinSane

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    6,640
    vCash:
    1878
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dont take Bling too seriously. He's not even old enough to vote.

    Of course Im not one to talk either.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Bling's Avatar
    tehMick PWNS my life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    1,950
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Care to support you conclusion with some actual facts?
    Kerry by poll won all 3 debates.




    ZOGBY claims Bush is winning by 4. Gallup says 8. Wouldn't the tables have turned if Kerry won the debates?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    485
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Scranton, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    Kerry by poll won all 3 debates.




    ZOGBY claims Bush is winning by 4. Gallup says 8. Wouldn't the tables have turned if Kerry won the debates?
    If what you say is true then it is because of right wing propaganda preying upon the gullibility of the dullards.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Bling's Avatar
    tehMick PWNS my life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    1,950
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    If what you say is true then it is because of right wing propaganda preying upon the gullibility of the dullards.
    you're voting for Bush?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    485
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Scranton, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    you're voting for Bush?
    I'm voting against Bush.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    PhinPhan1227's Avatar
    Why is there a watermelon there?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    15,647
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    If what you say is true then it is because of right wing propaganda preying upon the gullibility of the dullards.

    As oppossed to Left Wing propaganda playing on peoples fears?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    MDFINFAN's Avatar
    Reach for the Stars

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    21,342
    vCash:
    1330
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinPhan1227
    As oppossed to Left Wing propaganda playing on peoples fears?
    It was exactly the fears of Americans that got us into this stupid war with Iraq in the first place, Bush made his plea right when all Amricans were still in shock and emotionly drained with 9/11. The Repub are using fear as a tool to keep Bush in office. Remember if Kerry is elected we are more vulnerable, remember that campaign. Bush is stronger on defense, remember all those hollow lies. That's preying on people's fears.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,945
    vCash:
    7013
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling
    Michael Moore, Bob Woodward, Richard Clarke, Eminem, Jadakiss, Puffy, "OBL-Bush", Haliburton, "Iraq is in shambles", "Draft coming under Bush", etc., etc.


    All of what is said there is BS. It might have back fired after the right wing radio, drudgereport, factcheck.org, FOX News, all proved them wrong.
    Of course it did. That type of mentality is a minority POV in this world let alone this country. You have to be one angry and confused person to buy into the type of POV those ppl were pushing.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Fox News: Westboro is a Left-Wing Cult
    By Locke in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:07 PM
  3. Newt Gingrich says the left-wing admires terrorists.
    By Tetragrammaton in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:54 AM
  4. any chance left???
    By finsruleurlife in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:21 PM
  5. New Left Wing Talk Radio
    By Tuna Squad in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •