Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Dolphins Future

  1. -1
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    17
    vCash:
    1000

    The Dolphins Future

    Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    1,627
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    My secret underground lair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod FinFan
    Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
    100% right.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    PA_FinsFan's Avatar
    The Bills make me want to....puke
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    86
    vCash:
    1128
    Loc:
    PA
    I agree
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Historic Franchise Pride
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2003
    Posts:
    305
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Ft. Liquerdale, Fla.
    has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Mac
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2004
    Posts:
    1,467
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Silicon Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C Dorsal
    has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.

    because we spent a 2nd rounder on AJ & with how the season is progressing that 2nd rounder is looking like the 33rd pick.


    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    NJFINSFAN1's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    24,024
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod FinFan
    Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
    I would say 3 or 4 games for Feeley, then give Sage his shot!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Johnnymost's Avatar
    Over Worked
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    214
    vCash:
    1000
    We made the investment in Feeley. We need to see what he can do over the remainder of this season. Then decide if we need to draft a QB.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    PhinsTD's Avatar
    Phins fanatic
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2002
    Posts:
    4,375
    vCash:
    2271
    Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

    Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

    They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

    Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

    He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    wonderl33t's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2003
    Posts:
    1,967
    vCash:
    5929
    Loc:
    FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS
    it's looking bleak, I guess Feeley should get more reps, but it's hard to know the right way to distribute PT when none of the moves we make result in any sort of success


    If all you're goin' on is my confession, forget it. I'm simply not credible. -Dale Gribble
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    dolphindude13's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    892
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsTD
    Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

    Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

    They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

    Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

    He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.
    I totally disagree with you....he basically IS a rookie....4 carreer starts in 3 years doesn't begin to qualify as a veteran! Throw in the fact that he's with a new team, new scheme, new city....etc....I will give you 1 thing though.....a rookie would get a hell of a lot more chance to prove himself than 2 1/2 games with a pathetic O-Line. I posted a reply on another thread about Peyton Mannings first 5 games....check it out and see if they should have benched him!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Future of dolphins
    By lkconch in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 10:55 AM
  2. Ten FA's That Fit The Dolphins Future
    By Elliott 1 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:44 AM
  3. A Few Dolphins Future Up In The Air
    By zodiak in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:47 AM
  4. Future QB of the Dolphins
    By i got da juice in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 05:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •