Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: The Dolphins Future

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Dolphins Future

Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    My secret underground lair.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod FinFan
    Is it just me or do others feel that AJ feeley should be given the starting job for the next 10 games regardless of the outcome. I feel they should give the coaching staff (and future HC where ever he may be) the chance to anylise aj. Aj is basically a rookie and needs some experience and coaching as a starter for the coaching staff to judge wether or not he is capable of being a good starter in the future for the dolphins. I dont want the dolphins with the high pick that we are going to have use it on a qb unless feeley is not capable. I would rather them use it on another need.
    100% right.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The Bills make me want to....puke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Historic Franchise Pride

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Liquerdale, Fla.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Mac

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Silicon Valley
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C Dorsal
    has anyone even seen Sage play at all? do we even know if he would suck? we watched Feely suck... why not have a chance to watch Sage suck too. we could really know by then end of the season which one sucks the most... i put my early bet on Jay.

because we spent a 2nd rounder on AJ & with how the season is progressing that 2nd rounder is looking like the 33rd pick.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod FinFan
    I would say 3 or 4 games for Feeley, then give Sage his shot!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Over Worked

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We made the investment in Feeley. We need to see what he can do over the remainder of this season. Then decide if we need to draft a QB.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Phins fanatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's looking bleak, I guess Feeley should get more reps, but it's hard to know the right way to distribute PT when none of the moves we make result in any sort of success

If all you're goin' on is my confession, forget it. I'm simply not credible. -Dale Gribble
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsTD
    Sage has not done anything to earn the shot. He hasn't performed in practice, that's how you earn more PT.

Feeley didn't earn it either, he was given a shot due to money and picks given up.

They all have sucked and shown very little that makes you think they'll develop into a good starter.

Feeley is not anywhere near a rookie. He has been in an NFL offense, lifestyle, strength program. Add to all this he has had the years to mature physically and emotionally.

He may not have played much, but he sure as heck isn't even close to being a rookie.
    I totally disagree with you....he basically IS a rookie....4 carreer starts in 3 years doesn't begin to qualify as a veteran! Throw in the fact that he's with a new team, new scheme, new city....etc....I will give you 1 thing though.....a rookie would get a hell of a lot more chance to prove himself than 2 1/2 games with a pathetic O-Line. I posted a reply on another thread about Peyton Mannings first 5 games....check it out and see if they should have benched him!
    Quote Quote