Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Big bouncing titties...

  1. -11
    BigFinFan's Avatar
    The Only Fin Fan in SD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    4,597
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because it tries to load a trojan horse on your system.

    "You are an Idiot - HaHaHa"

    Not a good site to visit!

    "And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: I served in the United States Navy" John F. Kennedy :navy:
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    CUBANBADGUY's Avatar
    AXIS LEADER

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    1,377
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thats funny!!! I figured it would be taken off but I never thought it would be replaced with a Trojan. I guess it figures.....
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/osiristhevirus1/SIG.jpg
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Jwcolour's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2003
    Posts:
    1,205
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Rochester NY/ Dayton Ohio for school
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hmm mine didn't pick anything up...
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Wakey's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    1,821
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, from New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcolour
    hmm mine didn't pick anything up...
    Do a search on Mcaffe & do their free online scan because you probably have a virus now. You can also try this link.. http://us.mcafee.com/root/runapplication.asp?appid=73

    I emailed that like to around 30 people late last night and when they opened it this morning the boobs were gone & a virus was in it's place.

    I am pretty embarrased..
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    ltfinfan's Avatar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,005
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    out of my G**D*** mind
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakey
    Do a search on Mcaffe & do their free online scan because you probably have a virus now. You can also try this link.. http://us.mcafee.com/root/runapplication.asp?appid=73

    I emailed that like to around 30 people late last night and when they opened it this morning the boobs were gone & a virus was in it's place.

    I am pretty embarrased..
    so what was it suppose to be originally?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Wakey's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    1,821
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Atlanta, from New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ltfinfan
    so what was it suppose to be originally?
    Flash files of that gal Moon, I think is her last name.

    She was playing with her upper body

    I've seen the files before but these were the larger ones..
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,971
    vCash:
    7257
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakey
    Flash files of that gal Moon, I think is her last name.

    She was playing with her upper body

    I've seen the files before but these were the larger ones..
    You shouldn't feel bad, the virus wasn't there yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Martel's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,979
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry about that guys. When I posted it I didn't even realize you weren't supposed to do post juggs, I though thats what the Ladies Lounges was for. I for sure didn't know that it would become a virus. I haven't clicked on it since, so I'm just going off the posts saying that it did. Anyway, I'm taking it down. Sorry if anyone contracted anything from this babe :confused2
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,971
    vCash:
    7257
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel
    Sorry about that guys. When I posted it I didn't even realize you weren't supposed to do post juggs, I though thats what the Ladies Lounges was for. I for sure didn't know that it would become a virus. I haven't clicked on it since, so I'm just going off the posts saying that it did. Anyway, I'm taking it down. Sorry if anyone contracted anything from this babe :confused2
    Unless you put the virus up I don't see how anyone could blame you. Everyone must know every time you click on a link you are running a risk of getting a virus.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Bouncing back
    By dolphinsrok in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:30 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 10:46 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •