Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob Konrad: "If I were president..I would make it illegal to be a Democrat."

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Rob Konrad: "If I were president..I would make it illegal to be a Democrat."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/s...a-sports-front

Boy...it seems alot of athletes support Dubya....
    "We Dolphin fans here, if you don't like the Dolphins then **** ya, you don't know nutin' bout that, that is the way we are born here in the 305, if you don't like the Dolphins, then **** ya, simple as that." - Trick Daddy
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zig Heil, Der Fuhrer Konrad! lol...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    BTW...It's NOW official!!!! DAN MARINO is a pub.....
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Big Zonk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Konrad wants to outlaw Bill Walton, Andre Agassi, Grant Hill, Don Shula (Who donated $1000 to Democrat Alex Penelas, who lost the Florida Senate primary to Betty Castor), the relatives of President Franklin Roosevelt and President Harry Truman, the men who led this nation to victory in World War II, so that...uhhhhh...he can keep his millionaire tax cut?

Konrad wants to turn America into a one-party fascist state so that...uhhhh...he can keep his millionaire tax cut?

Remember those firefighters and policemen who died in the WTC? Many of them were old-school New York/New Jersey Democrats. Those men risked their life each and every single day, and they made less money in their lifetime than Rob Konrad makes in a single year playing football...And Rob Konrad has the nerve to say, "If I were president, I would make it illegal to be a Democrat," simply because he wants to keep his millionaire tax cut?

Oh, and Konrad ought to get the hell out of the NFLPA if he's anti-union. Where would the Labor Movement have gone without Democrats? Nowhere, that's where! The NFLPA would not exist if not for the Labor Movement. Rob Konrad would be making $30,000/yr., if that, if not for the NFLPA. Konrad would be making far less than ole Csonka made back in the '70s, and there's a reason why the Big Zonk didn't make millions like today's star running backs do *cough* the NFLPA did not exist in Csonka's heyday *cough*.

Anyway...Rob Konrad ought to focus on his job if he wants to keep his roster spot, let alone his tax cut. He hasn't delivered the goods. In fact, he's been playing like he's Bryan Cox's b*tch.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    Konrad wants to outlaw Bill Walton, Andre Agassi, Grant Hill, Don Shula (Who donated $1000 to Democrat Alex Penelas, who lost the Florida Senate primary to Betty Castor), the relatives of President Franklin Roosevelt and President Harry Truman, the men who led this nation to victory in World War II, so that...uhhhhh...he can keep his millionaire tax cut?

Konrad wants to turn America into a one-party fascist state so that...uhhhh...he can keep his millionaire tax cut?

Remember those firefighters and policemen who died in the WTC? Many of them were Democrats. Those men risked their life, and they made less money in their lifetime than Rob Konrad makes in a single season playing football...And Rob Konrad has the nerve to say, "If I were president, I would outlaw Democrats," simply because he wants to keep his millionaire tax cut?

Oh, and Konrad ought to get the hell out of the NFLPA if he's anti-union. Where would the Labor Movement have gone without Democrats? Nowhere, that's where! The NFLPA would not exist if not for the Labor Movement. Rob Konrad would be making $30,000/yr., if that, if not for the NFLPA. Konrad would be making far less than ole Csonka made back in the '70s, and there's a reason why the Big Zonk didn't make millions like today's star running backs do *cough* the NFLPA did not exist in Csonka's heyday *cough*.

Anyway...Rob Konrad ought to focus on his job if he wants to keep his roster spot, let alone his tax cut. He hasn't delivered the goods. In fact, he's been playing like he's Bryan Cox's b*tch.
    Don't you think you are overreacting a little bit? He was cracking a joke.

Don't worry...you will be put out of your misery soon enough......

BTW...Alex Penelas is Hardly a democrat...remember that Al Gore called him the most two faced person he had ever met.

I VOTED for Penelas...that's how much a democrat he is....
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Curt Schilling yesterday said he wanted everyone to vote for Bush.
    Moments after Kerry showed up to a rally wearing a Red Sox cap.
    Classic.
    :cooldude:
    "I think we all feel that way about our mothers, and we all have legs."

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Big Zonk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Curt Schilling ought to put his money where his mouth is and leave the MLBPA if he is going to vote for Bush. A vote for Bush is a vote against the MLBPA and every other union in the country.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas/Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Section126
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/s...a-sports-front

Boy...it seems alot of athletes support Dubya....
    What's so shocking about this? They are rich!

Upper class = GWB

John Kerry knows this, this is why he calls out all the breaks the upper class is getting and basically ignores them and goes after the middle/lower classes....
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Truth (I promise)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Celebrities should be outlawed from acting like they have a clue about the current political atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJNU2...eature=related
    2011 Boise State Football Preview Video!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz
    Curt Schilling ought to put his money where his mouth is and leave the MLBPA if he is going to vote for Bush. A vote for Bush is a vote against the MLBPA and every other union in the country.

Crack is a horrible drug Blitz.
    Quote Quote