Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: the-end-zone

  1. -1
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    0
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    the-end-zone

    Hey Fins fans... I'm here to promote The-End-Zone forums. It's a rapidly growing site that's run by a Fins fan himself! Please check it out, we could use Fins fans desperately. Also I was hoping if our sites could somehow be affiliated with each other. Anyways, we have about 900 members and we will be merging with another forum that has 300 members or so that's been up for only 2 months.

    Thanks for your time.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    ZackDolphins's Avatar
    footballbeast.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    89
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com instead.


    www.footballbeast.com
    The best up-and-comming football site on the net!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    ZackDolphins's Avatar
    footballbeast.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    89
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :Jetssuck:
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    ZackDolphins's Avatar
    footballbeast.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    89
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

    :nesucks:
    :billsbite:
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    1972's Avatar
    having trouble breathing

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    2,010
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackDolphins
    Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com instead.
    How do you really feel? Stop sugar-coating everything.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    87
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackDolphins
    Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com instead.
    Your a moron. I guess i'm a dictator:roflmao: Learn how to spell. I thoguht we weren't merging?:roflmao: You're a moron pal, dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Jt0323's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    14,664
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The-End-Zone
    Hey Fins fans... I'm here to promote The-End-Zone forums. It's a rapidly growing site that's run by a Fins fan himself! Please check it out, we could use Fins fans desperately. Also I was hoping if our sites could somehow be affiliated with each other. Anyways, we have about 900 members and we will be merging with another forum that has 300 members or so that's been up for only 2 months.

    Thanks for your time.
    NP
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Jwcolour's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2003
    Posts:
    1,205
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Rochester NY/ Dayton Ohio for school
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TEZ Dolfan34
    You're a moron pal, dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet.
    Dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet. Think about what you just said and how it relates to irony.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    ZackDolphins's Avatar
    footballbeast.com

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    89
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwcolour
    Dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet. Think about what you just said and how it relates to irony.

    HAHA... Anyway I was put up to what I said... SO dont be mad at me...


    -www.footballbeast.com
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Red Zone Help
    By Billk78 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. The End Zone
    By TEZ Dolfan34 in forum SPAM
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 05:17 PM
  3. The End Zone
    By ZackDolphins in forum SPAM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:13 AM
  4. The End Zone
    By TEZ Dolfan34 in forum SPAM
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 10:53 PM
  5. The Red Zone
    By Dajesus in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 05:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •