Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tampa fin fans

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tampa fin fans

My kids live in tampa now and I have been down there 3 times since August.
    Yet to see a game in Miami yet, but maybe this year.

Does anyone know of a designated bar in Tampa that is a gathering place for Dolphin fans to watch games?
    "I don't have to hope. Ever since the first day I put on the pads, I've been a leader in some capacity. The way I work and the way I play on Sundays, guys are going to follow."
    - RB Ricky Williams, on whether he hopes to be a team leader.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow it's been 2-years and some months since I posted this and not one response.....

I guess there is no designated bar in Tampa anyone has heard of that is a Dolphins home base for game day.

I live in Louisville and there is a Packers bar, Browns bar, Cowboys bar, Bears bar and a Vikings bar.

The Bears and Vikes bars are right across the street from each other.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Anonymous User

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry,man. I live south of Tampa.Off hand i can't tell you of any bars.I have Sunday Ticket.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just moved to the Tampa Area, from the home town of my boy Marino, Pittsburgh Pa

Im tired of steeler fans

where are all the miami fans at?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Lone Gunman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know when you find some let me know!

I was born in Tampa, been a Fins fan my whole life, and have yet to find a Miami Dolphins bar in the City.

However they have several Steelers Only bars, 3 Cleveland Browns Only Bars, and 2 Buffalo Bills Only Bars, and of course about a billion Buccaneers Bars.

Maybe we Tampa Fins should just hijack a neutral bar and make it our place.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa by way of NEW YORK CITY!!
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Okay well, I am a fins fan here in tampa. Relo from NYC but did a 10 year bid (seemed like jail time!!) in Buffalo 5 years of college and 5 years of the bar scene as well. I came down here in 01/02 walked into a sports bar on Hanley (The Point After-they make really good wings) and walked into a SLEW of Bills fans!! After much jabbing back and forth I heald my seat down in there for the next 3 years or so. I currently work at Whiskey Park North as a bartender and have been trying to set up a section for my fellow fin fans but not enough come in. I however am there every Sunday (www.whiskeynorth.com) chearing on my Fins with a couple other people. We did have the pleasure of hanging out with Channing Crowders mom and some of his relatives after his first game here against the Bucs. If Miami should happen to pick up Allan Branch then there will be parties here a plenty, well at least when they come to tampa to play the Bucs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    DOLPHIN POWER

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am planning on moving to Tampa next year. Does anyone from Tampa have season tickets? Is there a bus/train/plane that goes from Tampa to Miami? I don't want to drive 4 hours.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Lone Gunman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nydolphinfan View Post
    I am planning on moving to Tampa next year. Does anyone from Tampa have season tickets? Is there a bus/train/plane that goes from Tampa to Miami? I don't want to drive 4 hours.
    They're might be a bus, as for the train I'm not sure if the Tampa Grand Central Station has a route to Miami; I think the trains out of Tampa go straight up to Alabama.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Lone Gunman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twanderer View Post
    Okay well, I am a fins fan here in tampa. Relo from NYC but did a 10 year bid (seemed like jail time!!) in Buffalo 5 years of college and 5 years of the bar scene as well. I came down here in 01/02 walked into a sports bar on Hanley (The Point After-they make really good wings) and walked into a SLEW of Bills fans!! After much jabbing back and forth I heald my seat down in there for the next 3 years or so. I currently work at Whiskey Park North as a bartender and have been trying to set up a section for my fellow fin fans but not enough come in. I however am there every Sunday (www.whiskeynorth.com) chearing on my Fins with a couple other people. We did have the pleasure of hanging out with Channing Crowders mom and some of his relatives after his first game here against the Bucs. If Miami should happen to pick up Allan Branch then there will be parties here a plenty, well at least when they come to tampa to play the Bucs.
    I know where that is, not too far from my area in Lutz; come the season I will have to check it out. I was thinking of making Coquina Blue my hang out for the Dolphins season, but hey as long as we Tampa Fins can get together some where and make one place a Dolphins hang out then I don't care where it is.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    DOLPHIN POWER

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the info.
    Quote Quote