Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome!

1. -11
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FINSFANS99
    hey our names our steven and nima and we're huge fins fans. (we're using the same username for the both of us)
    You'll fit right in - a lot of folks here have multiple personalities!

I'm J.R. Enjoy the board!

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    What Sherman aspires to be

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A forum long overdue. Slackers
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hi my name is bobdroopy

:goof:
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Tweet@KJoneZ13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey my name is Keith and I am 23 yrs old, been a dolphins fan ever since I can remember. And will never change.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Cogito, Ergo FinFanum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hi. They call me Kid Sagacious.
    Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed under the FinHeaven house rules. More members are suspended or outright banned for this than for any other violation. Please be cool so everyone can enjoy this site. When you see a violation, click the Alert triangle found at the lower left of each post. Thanks.:cool:
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    is Clumpalicious!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clumptowaga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFinFan
    I am Big!

Where's Peebs? :roflmao:
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    is Clumpalicious!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clumptowaga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm Clumpy...er.....Clump.....er.....Bob. I'm almost 40 (March). Proudly live in Bills country. Long time Bills season ticket holder. I'm here because I like to harass Fins fans and also provide y'all with the salary cap page. I also am moderator of the salary cap forum. Clumpy is short for my original username of clumpedplatelet. Clumping platelets is my username at BillsZone.com where I am an original member and moderator. I also do the salary cap page there. Clumping platelets is derived from something I see in my profession. I'm a medical technologist (sometimes called Clinical Laboratory Scientist) at Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Hospitals (both Gates and Suburban). I work overnights in the lab and am consdiered a generalist, which means I can do anything and everything that our STAT lab has the capability to do. My duties range from simple urinalysis to more complex blood banking procedures. My job is solely dependent on what comes in the door. My posting is inversely proportional to my workload here If anyone has a question about laboratory, please PM me :yes:

I have a B.S. in Medical Techonology from Univ. of Buffalo and one day will complete my M.A. in Health Care Economics also at UB.

I'm a veteran, so if you hate Bills fans, please hate me less

:patriot:
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clumpy
    I'm Clumpy...er.....Clump.....er.....Bob. I'm almost 40 (March). Proudly live in Bills country. Long time Bills season ticket holder. I'm here because I like to harass Fins fans and also provide y'all with the salary cap page. I also am moderator of the salary cap forum. Clumpy is short for my original username of clumpedplatelet. Clumping platelets is my username at BillsZone.com where I am an original member and moderator. I also do the salary cap page there. Clumping platelets is derived from something I see in my profession. I'm a medical technologist (sometimes called Clinical Laboratory Scientist) at Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Hospitals (both Gates and Suburban). I work overnights in the lab and am consdiered a generalist, which means I can do anything and everything that our STAT lab has the capability to do. My duties range from simple urinalysis to more complex blood banking procedures. My job is solely dependent on what comes in the door. My posting is inversely proportional to my workload here If anyone has a question about laboratory, please PM me :yes:

I have a B.S. in Medical Techonology from Univ. of Buffalo and one day will complete my M.A. in Health Care Economics also at UB.

how can anybody hate anyone with an avatar like that. it cracks me up everytime i see it. especially when you post in "the thong of the week!" :eek:
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    I believe I can fly!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Detroit, MI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clumpy

I can forgive you for being a Bills fan.

I can forgive you for being from Buffalo.

I can forgive you for hating the 'Phins.

I can forgive you for being old.

You get extra credit for being a veteran.

You get even more extra credit for being a closet 'Phins fan... even if you lack the self confidance to announce it to the world.

The fact that you play with urine and blood for a living is, however, completely unforgivable!

"We don't have any of this stuff, 'When it doesn't work here, let me go someplace else.' That's not how it is. This is the real world. It's business. You have a job and a responsibility."
    Nicktator Saban
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    is Clumpalicious!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clumptowaga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinphanphrommi
    I can forgive you for being a Bills fan

I can forgive you for being from Buffalo

I can forgive you for hating the 'Phins

I can forgive you for being old

You get extra credit for being a veteran :patriot:

You get even more extra credit for being a closet 'Phins fan... even if you lack the self confidance to announce it to the world :mad:

The fact that you play with urine and blood for a living is, however, completely unforgivable! :roflmao:

:moon:
    Quote Quote