Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rueben droughns

1. -1
    Long time listner, first time caller

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

rueben droughns

cnnsi is also reporting droughns wants out of denver...would this guy be on my list???? hell no...product of his system, most likely...hes a drew rosenhaus client- a guy notorious for peddling one year wonders...AND denver is crazy enough to ask for a 1st....
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    According to my source, Shanahan is not demanding a FIRST in exchange for Reuben.,,,he wants a "high-round draft pick and a middle round draft pick."
    Depending on what Denver was willing to bargain for, and what Rosenhaus wants in terms of $$$$, I would at least listen to what they want in exchange:

http://broncos.gazette.com/fullstory.php?id=4389
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Heavy Hitter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pittstown, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This guy is a waste. Why would you even want him when our offensive line couldnt protect him even if he did come here?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529
    According to my source, Shanahan is not demanding a FIRST in exchange for Reuben.,,,he wants a "high-round draft pick and a middle round draft pick."
    Depending on what Denver was willing to bargain for, and what Rosenhaus wants in terms of $$$$, I would at least listen to what they want in exchange:

As stated in many of the other Droughns threads anyone who trades anything valuable for a RB that mysteriously becomes a star in Denver is a sucker.

Denver has proven many times over that they can put anyone behind that Line blocking scheme and produce.

See Mike Anderson and Olandis Gary.

I fully trust that Saban won't make a move on Droughns because he won't be an improvement over anything we have now.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think he would be a waste...and cnnsi says the pick they covet is a first or second...who are they kidding???

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

"The Broncos likely will seek a first- or second-round draft choice in return for Droughns. 'Not to scare any teams off or anything, but we're not going to give him away,' Sundquist said."
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Look, just because Droughns and Alexander and Henry have said that they would like to come to Miami doesn't mean that when the chips are being counted, they'll take less just to play here....the bottom line is money for these guys and the fact that out RB position is "open"...I am of the opinion that we should worry about RB in FA, not via trade...we have given away too many picks and had too many picks not pan out over the last 4 years or so. Lets wait and see where we are with the cap before we get too hung up over these guys...besides, they will all want to renegotiate their contracts anyway.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    ALRIGHTTTT MIAMIIIII

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southampton, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    just say NO to any denver running back
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    personally, id like the combo of lamont jordan and lamar gordon...only thing is i hear lamont jordan may trek into alexander and edge money...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekbiz
    As stated in many of the other Droughns threads anyone who trades anything valuable for a RB that mysteriously becomes a star in Denver is a sucker.

Denver has proven many times over that they can put anyone behind that Line blocking scheme and produce.

See Mike Anderson and Olandis Gary.

I fully trust that Saban won't make a move on Droughns because he won't be an improvement over anything we have now.
    I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that good running backs are a product of the system in Denver. TD, Olandis, Anderson, Droughns...hey other than Ricky, when have we had a 1,000 yard rusher here??: Delvin Williams. All 4 of the previously mentioned Denver backs are better than anything the Dolphins have now.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Longwood, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529

Why would give up that much for a guy that was originally on our practice squad. A good line will make any rb look good. We need to improve our line.
    Quote Quote