Hello All Members!
I am excited to announce that FinHeaven & Co is looking for a new mascot for the upcoming season. The current mascot has been with us since the 2002 season, and it's time for an overhaul. We figured... what the heck... it's a new era for the Dolphins so we'll make it a new era for FinHeaven. Here is an opportunity to show off your skills!
Here is the criteria:
What We're Looking For:
- Serious entries ONLY!
- You may submit as many mascots as you wish.
- Mascot must be in Photoshop or Illustrator format.
- Added 1/27 Do NOT take a copyrighted photo of a dolphin or illustration of a dolphin and modify it and submit it. It has to be your own created original work.
- Mascot must be able to be as big or small as possible without it getting blurry. (I believe this is vectored or something)
- Try to keep colors at a minimum for printing purposes (the current mascot has about 5 colors, however, to most t-shirt people it's 4 because the brown can be made with an orange/black mix)
- Do not submit any entires modifying the official Miami Dolphins Mascot. That is their own LICENSED mascot.
- For the aqua and orange please use the following colors:
- Aqua: #006666
- Orange: #FF8204
- DEADLINE UPDATE: Sunday, January 30th
What You Get:
- We are looking for something similar to the current mascot, but to be slightly more aggressive looking.
- Crisp/Sharp/Smooth/all other adjectives such as that
- The mascot can be in either a "standing" position (such as now) or a "swimming" version. If you design one of each, but they are the same "version" we may consider buying both.
- If you are the winner you'll get a "badge" underneath your avatar that reads "Mascot Creator"
- You will also receive $100 cash (via PayPal or Check) or a $100 store credit to the FinHeaven & Co store... your choice.
Get to work! We are looking forward to a new mascot for FinHeaven. When you design your mascot, just post it here. Please note that you are "competing" with other graphic designers that may not be members of this forum.
LURKERS! If you aren't a registered member but want to compete, just upload your mascot and email us at admins(@)finheaven.com!
NOTE: Please post your mascots to make them public so everyone can see them! Unless you're a lurker... then email us... or you can FINALLY register!
Once again, we look forward to seeing your work! Have a great night!