Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so quiet?

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why is it so quiet?

Where are all the Bills fans tonight?
    :cry:
    tough loss.... but 2 Ints to 1 TD and poor special teams will blow a game for you....
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Getting drunk...

... getting an early start on getting the trailer and trailer park ready for the winter, watching paint dry and burning Buffalo wings?

Oliver...

Originally posted by WharfRat
    tough loss.... but 2 Ints to 1 TD and poor special teams will blow a game for you....
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a bunker somewheres in Antartica
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Why is it so quiet?

Hey Wharf, I 'm here..go ahead and have your fun because you know that I am sure going to be making all kinds of noise when you guys have a bad day. Those two interceptions didn't break our backs. I think that they only got three points from all of them. Special teams was directly responsible for 17 points otherwise we win this walking away. Drew got a little sloppy but he also made some Bigtime throws including the tieing TD on a forth and nine and i am sure glad that we have him...he IS the real deal. Oh yeah, your boy Fiddler might have had better stats than Drew but our boy Travis Henry had better sats than Ricky with a career-high 149 yards and three touchdowns. :p :goof:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually 3W... I agree...you should have won that game.. you really did outplay them, Drew had a fair game... but he's obviously rusty... we had a fantastic game... but we were playing the Lions... can't brag too much yet.

Yes...Henry gained about 40 more yards than Ricky... but Ricky only played 2 1/2 Qtrs... they pulled him out in the middle of the 3rd, and gave Minor/Edwards a shot. we could have kept RW in to grind out more yards...but what was the point?

Anyway... we'll get 'em for ya in week 3
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Getting drunk...

Originally posted by Oliver
    ... getting an early start on getting the trailer and trailer park ready for the winter, watching paint dry and burning Buffalo wings?

Oliver...

That's okay OlivHer...and I'm sure everyone in Crackami will be sitting out on their porches taking in the driveby shootings as the crack sales down on the corner skyrocket tonight in celebration of the Big win over that SB Contendor, Detroit. Oh yeah, you live in Orlando..ah..what the fuc's the difference..the prices are probably just a little higher in your hood, huh?. :eek: :goof:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Understood

Actually 3W... I agree...you should have won that game.. you really did outplay them, Drew had a fair game... but he's obviously rusty... we had a fantastic game... but we were playing the Lions... can't brag too much yet.

Yes...Henry gained about 40 more yards than Ricky... but Ricky only played 2 1/2 Qtrs... they pulled him out in the middle of the 3rd, and gave Minor/Edwards a shot. we could have kept RW in to grind out more yards...but what was the point?

Anyway... we'll get 'em for ya in week 3
    Those freakin Special Teams have been doggin us for the last 4 years. You would think that we could get it right eventually but the roster has had so much turnover in the last 3-4 years we haven't been able to establish any continuity. Well anyways, sack the sh!t out of that big dumb Tard Vinnie when you play them. They are pretty overrated if you ask me.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Deep Sea Wanderer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    3W, that was a sweet throw by bledsoe to moulds for the TD. I caught a little of the game during commercials. Ricky did avg. over 5/yds. per carry today. But you`re right, Detroit isn`t exactly the NFL HOF Mecca. Next week will be a good test. Who do you guys play next?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Capt. Dick
    3W, that was a sweet throw by bledsoe to moulds for the TD. I caught a little of the game during commercials. Ricky did avg. over 5/yds. per carry today. But you`re right, Detroit isn`t exactly the NFL HOF Mecca. Next week will be a good test. Who do you guys play next?
    Hey Capt D! Yes, that TD throw had "Big Balls" written all over it. If he makes it, Drew is a hero..if not, we lose. RW had a great coming out game. We play Minn. at Minn. next week. Our first five games are grueling. :cry:
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Umm how many fumbles did?

... Henry have?

Oliver...

Originally posted by 3W

Hey Wharf, I 'm here..go ahead and have your fun because you know that I am sure going to be making all kinds of noise when you guys have a bad day. Those two interceptions didn't break our backs. I think that they only got three points from all of them. Special teams was directly responsible for 17 points otherwise we win this walking away. Drew got a little sloppy but he also made some Bigtime throws including the tieing TD on a forth and nine and i am sure glad that we have him...he IS the real deal. Oh yeah, your boy Fiddler might have had better stats than Drew but our boy Travis Henry had better sats than Ricky with a career-high 149 yards and three touchdowns. :p :goof:
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

It's Oliver...

... put down the Beer, and you're suppose to eat the wings, not the anti-freeze.

As you know I don't live in Miami, I left 4 years ago for the very reasons you listed. I could give a damn about Miami,the city. You are speaking to the choir here son. There is a huge difference from Miami and Orlando. It doesn't surprise me that someone from outside the state wouldn't know that.

I don't live in the hood, neither in Miami or here in Orlando. I live in a community that has a gate, and an older gentleman protecting us while we sleep at night. Nice guy, a Bucs fan, but I don't hold that against him.

Now get back to that trailer, make sure it's all snug and tight for those long cold nights up there. I hope the acid rain doesn't ruin the copper roof.

Oliver...

Originally posted by 3W

That's okay OlivHer...and I'm sure everyone in Crackami will be sitting out on their porches taking in the driveby shootings as the crack sales down on the corner skyrocket tonight in celebration of the Big win over that SB Contendor, Detroit. Oh yeah, you live in Orlando..ah..what the fuc's the difference..the prices are probably just a little higher in your hood, huh?. :eek: :goof:
    Quote Quote