Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: hello fellow dolphin fans

1. -1
    peace lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mckinleyville, ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies

hello fellow dolphin fans

i'm not much of a talker. i usually just sit back and listen. i have a problem called social anxiety disorder. it is very misunderstood by those that don't have it. if only miami had an offensive line and coach saban last year i might still be around. oh and the anti-pot thing. it's not fair that all my fellow teamates can get totally drunk and out of control and i can't sit back and smoke some weed. it's not like it's performance boosting or anything. i'm not hurting anyone and it helps me with my illness. i am in search of true meaning and love. there can be no greater job in the universe. and besides if i didn't leave you might still be stuck with a team that barely makes the playoffs and keeps wannstedt and rick spielman. now you have saban and the number 2 pick. good to be in the forum and go dolphins :cool:

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    having trouble breathing

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Ricky. Nice to see you back among the sane. I just wanted to thank you for spurring the changes on the team. Plus, it'll be cool for the team to get that $8.6 million from you. You are going to do the right thing and return that money you didn't earn, right?

Let us know if you find true meaning and love. I don't think it is in that beard, so you may want to shave it off. I can smell it from here.

Regards,

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    peace lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mckinleyville, ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    i have a secret to keeping the beard smellin good. botanical extract of nag champa. it makes me smell like a hippy but it works fine now that i'm not in the NFL. unfortunately i blew most of my money. i actually rented a house and paid all my yearly rent at one time so people couldn't take my money and leave me homeless. but if i become homeless, it is what will be. i personally don't think mr. wayne is going to miss my/his money considering the way he is shelling out money and talking about building dolphins land. a heart felt plea from ricky: don't build a dome - let the sunshine and love come through. you got to dig these hippy chicks. they think it's cool i left fame and fortune for a life of smoking and the soul.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Super bowl champion

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hello fake ricky williams.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    having trouble breathing

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky williams
    i have a secret to keeping the beard smellin good. botanical extract of nag champa.
    Nag champa rules.

But you still suck.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    peace lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mckinleyville, ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    you can't please everyone. if you're going to have a happy life, sometimes you have to make decisions that are going to piss people off. i admit i had some bad timing in leaving the dolphins, but i would have had to sit out any way for half the year no matter what. to each there own. :o Love

what up chamber
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hey Ricky, since you just figured out that sex can lead to babies , i'm just curious . . . where did you think babies came from all those years?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want my money Ricky. Don't make me show you the dumpster. You've got a week. Be a smart babies-daddy.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote