Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 17 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Fanbases Ranked: Miami ranked...

1. -1
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

NFL Fanbases Ranked: Miami ranked...

THIRD!

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/sports/ar...ban012605.html

Im quite frankly amazed Miami made third on this guy's list.. Props to all you nonlocal Phin-fans!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    3. Miami: Whenever I meet a Dolphins fan in another city, the thing that impresses me is that he always has a really good take on what the hell is going on with his team many miles away. Too bad all the bar stool Fish fans from around the country can't get their asses down to Miami every now and then, because the locals can't ever seem to sell out the stadium for an entire season.

F--- this guy.

Yes, last season we didnt sell out the games. But they stunk. What do you want?

Every other seaspn all the games are sell outs. Maybe there is one game a year where the tickets arent sold until the last day, but they sell out.

This guy is FOS.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Capitol Heights, Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We're pretty much scattered all over the US...Dolfan here from DC home of the WASHINGTON DEADSKINS LOL LOL!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    DOLPHIN POWER

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was born a Dolphin fan. It sucks to live in NY.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    master catcher

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i live in cheese town.

GO DOLPHINS
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Capitol Heights, Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn NY you have my sympathy especially during that "horrific era" when those friggin JETS had a 9-game winning streak on us.Were you one of the unfortunate fans that attended the INFAMOUS MONDAY NIGHT MEADOWLAND MIRACLE OF 2000??? DAMN I HATE THE JETS
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnaledu3
    3. Miami: Whenever I meet a Dolphins fan in another city, the thing that impresses me is that he always has a really good take on what the hell is going on with his team many miles away. Too bad all the bar stool Fish fans from around the country can't get their asses down to Miami every now and then, because the locals can't ever seem to sell out the stadium for an entire season.

F--- this guy.

Every other seaspn all the games are sell outs. Maybe there is one game a year where the tickets arent sold until the last day, but they sell out.

This guy is FOS.
    Ummm.. Chill.. I think he gave Miami major props.. And he is just speaking the truth.. We failed to sellout TWO HOME PLAYOFF GAMES! That is unheard of.. Had this list been made by ESPN Miami would have probably ranked 30th while the Patriots fans would have been 1st.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Section 415, Row 17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

F--- this guy.

This guy is FOS.
    Thats exactly his point! Just because they stink, a true fan would still go. Do you know what I would give to be able to have season tickets and go to every game? I watch every game religiously, and never miss them.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

F--- this guy.

This guy is FOS.

I'm from NY and I will have to say that watching dolphin games at Giants Stadium is a lot more intense and more energy filled than when I've gone to Miami. Maybe I haven't been to enough games at the stadium formerly known as PPS. I've watched games at Giants stadium where I don't sit down. On the other hand, I've been to games in Miami where people have asked me to sit down in key situations because they can't see and I've even seen people come to the stadium while reading the newspaper. I'm not saying this is the norm but in my limited experience I've found a different energy while watching games in the 2 different stadiums. Anyone else find this?

Big-time players make big-time plays in big-time games.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was at the Monday Night Miracle. Unfortuantely, I left after the third.
    Quote Quote