Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Offical Draft Darren Sproles Bandwagon

1. -31
    Come on fellas in 07

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland/ Now in FL near Davie I wonder why
    Thanks / No Thanks

I Am On The Wagon Baby!

People will be eating crow. I like stickfig. think this guy can be an everydown back. Why is everyone saying "too small" Barry was like 5'6" come on. It is an advantage he can find creases and be gone. No one must have watched him because he is solid. "He'll take a beating" LISTEN CLOSELY! SMALLER BACKS TAKE LESS HITS AND STAY HEALTHIER!!!!! If you think i am lying look it up. Big backs take a damn beating while little backs arent as big a target. Sproles if given a shot will be dynamic and I will say it... He could very well be an EVERY DOWN BACK!!!!
    :cooldude: "Please Ill be good please god let the dolphins win the super bowl."-been apart of my prayers everyday since I was 5
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Sporty Don

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Beach, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sanders was 5-8 200 pounds Sproles is 5-6 180. The guy is just to small, I cant believe anyone jumped on this bandwagon. You'd rather have Sproles over Brown, Benson, Caddy, Arrington, Morency, Harris, Fason, Shelton or Barber just to name a few?

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Come on fellas in 07

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland/ Now in FL near Davie I wonder why
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It isnt that i dont want the others it is that I want Mike Williams and we dont have another pick til the third. Be honest Shula84 if Sproles was 5'8" 200 you would still say he was too small so why did you bother putting that on there. Just admit you dont know if he is too small. And what the hell is "too small?" Do you mean hell get injured or cant break a tackle or what? It shows ignorance when someone writes "too small" with no other reason!
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Finhead4life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too friggen small. He will get killed in the NFL, especially behind our line if it is anything like last year.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why don't we just go re-sign Fred Russel too? Yeah, let's draft 4'4" Darren Sproles because he's fast. He'll be MUCH better than Benson or Brown, and be able to take the pounding. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Where do you guys get these ideas from?
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    What can Brown do For You?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Big running backs need a offensive line to open up the holes, small running backs need just little wedges and get bust through. Drafting a Big running back like Ronnie Brown is not smart, yeah maybe he can shed a tackle but he will not be able to break 2 or three. our offensive line is built for a playmaker, seeming they cant open a hole we would need sproles to create holes i think he would be a perfect fit with our line.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy24
    Big running backs need a offensive line to open up the holes, small running backs need just little wedges and get bust through. Drafting a Big running back like Ronnie Brown is not smart, yeah maybe he can shed a tackle but he will not be able to break 2 or three. our offensive line is built for a playmaker, seeming they cant open a hole we would need sproles to create holes i think he would be a perfect fit with our line.

:eek:

um....

:eek:
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd love to see Sproles make a block when Dwight Freeney is barreling after Feeley...that would be fun.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't see how you can compare his size to Sanders or Smith. I mean, they were small in comparison to other, but 5'6 and not close to 200. I dunno.
    Quote Quote