Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read!

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read!

This was posted over at GangGreen. I was literally laughing out loud ( I love the Hooters comment too) I am sure that the Bills fans routine as well.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:17 pm Post subject: At 1-2...it's already over....and I waited 9 freakin' months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but when you're on the stinkin' five yard line in the first quarter and it's fourth down...YOU GO FOR IT. As soon as I saw that field goal, I knew they would lose. They were so scared just to get to that point it was like, " lets just get a field goal so we don't get shut out..".
    I don't remember seeing them play that bad. Vinnie freaked on the blitz and just threw that second interception right to the guy.
    Forget all the analyzing, all the "what if's" and "there's plenty of season left"..crap. IT'S OVER.
    The Jets will be lucky to win 5 games this season.
    At least I can quit driving to Hooters now and dropping 30 bucks, just so I can gag and choke on hot wings and watch the Jets get beat like a high-school team.
    Fire them all and get Bill Parcells back. Bench Vinny and re-sign somebody like Randall Cunningham or Jeff George..(I know, I know..).. but we have got to have a QB to get this team started so they can finish last in the division with alittle bit of pride left.
    I have always been a fan of Vinny, and I hate to say it, but he's done and Pennington is DEFINITELY not the guy either.
    Listen up, Bills fans. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
    -Tyler Derden
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Comon Mannnn

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :rofl:
    Dolphins season ticket holder living in INDY

I did not think it was possible but Jon Martin is now my all time hated Dolphin over Jay Fiedler.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ROTFLMAO!!

Now, they are all discussing who they will select in the 2003 draft!!! HILARIOUS!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh god it gets better!

Jets45472 posted this just now.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:53 pm Post subject: im so sick of every year it being the same ****ing thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the jets suck. alright i am so sick of ****ing losing. i am so sick of every year thinking its gonna be the year and its not and we end up ****ing doing terrible. this is bull****. fire herm, fire hackett, fire cotrell. last week i defended herm last week. now there is no excuse. we suck. and now vinny fumbled. get his old ass out of there. he ****ing sucks. this is rediciolous can u believe we thought this team was going to the superbowl. god u know it is so hard to be a jet fan. i cant ****ing take this anymore. u know im sick of herm and all the rest of the pop warner coaches there not being prepared for every game. im sick of how no matter how bad vinny plays they still dont play chad. put chad in give him a shot. vinny is what 38 turing 39, hes to ****ing old. not only that he had a acl tear 3 years ago. this is terrible. see u guys think its pretty bad. most of you live in nyc or jersey or somewhere were there is lots of jets fans. i live in rochester. im 16 and after every loss i hear it no stop even sometime from teachers only because as jets fans we are fed such bull**** like oh coles is gonna have a pro bowl season and so is vinny. i am quite frankly sick of this.

...poor kid. LOL
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh come on JetsOwnYou. That was HILARIOUS!

How did you not laugh when the poor slob wrote how he chokes on Hooter hot wings?! BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whats funny is that they actually thought they were going to the SB this year. LMOA.

And NO, you don't go for it 4th and goal at the 5 in the 1st quater!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida St.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It might just be a Saints vs. Dolphins Superbowl.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The funniest thing is, that he's ragging on vinny for being so old... yet look at Peete tearing up the league so far... he's gotta be as old as Vinny isn't he?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't say Peete is tearing up the league. He's played against 3 creampuff defenses in a row and even against the creampuff Vikings D, he's threw a couple of picks. If Lamar Smith hadn't run for 150 yards today the Panthers woulda lost. Rodney Peete? Lets talk about Julius Peppers, Mark Fields, Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, and that defense...
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote