Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets fans are HILARIOUS...must read!

1. -11
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here are some pre-game quote from Fanhome.com :

I think we are gonna take alot of anger out on the fins. And i think Ricky will run for less than 50. I say are offense opens up and wakes up.
    Jets-34
    Dolphins-20
    The dolphins are so high on this guy, that its not even funny.
    DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAST YEAR, WHEN WE PLAYER THE SAINTS AND FARRIOR STEAMROLLED HIM THEN SACKED BROOKS? It was the funniest thing I saw all year, even my girlfriend said, "What a pssy."
    exactly... we buried him last year with the saints and that was with a better offensive line. i expect us to do it again. he did nothing to impress anyone. The jets will be fired up and if there are no early turnovers i expect us to show up early in the game and play well.
    Rickey is a punk. And he is all talk. The man has good games against weak defenses, then curls up and whimpers once the going gets tough. Lets see... in games last year against good defenses.. Giants, Jets, Patriots, Rams, Tampa Bay, Washington... He averaged about 56 yards.

Sure, he feasts on poor defensive teams, like the Colts and the Lions this year... but put him in front of people who hit the little priss and he is a noshow. The mark of a good runningback is not when he runs over Carolina, but when he runs over a team that knows how to play D.

I saw the man once... When he played the Pats last November. New England put their cleats up his backside every time he got the ball, and he vanished.

I hope Herm and Co. take out all that frustration that boiled up after the shelacking they took last Sunday... And direct it to Mr. Fancy Pants and that dumbo-eared putz that hands him the ball.

Hit that wuss, hit 'em HARD. I am sick of seeing his whiney little dysfuntional dredlocked *** being made out to sound like the savior and the second coming of Jim Brown down there in Miami.
    lol we'll see how long that lasts. you're talking about Fiedler here. I guarantee he puts his team in a bad spot and almost personally loses the game. STill think they will win but it will be inspite of him. He has no clue what he is doing. would take vinny over him any day of the week.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by ckparrothead
    I wouldn't say Peete is tearing up the league. He's played against 3 creampuff defenses in a row and even against the creampuff Vikings D, he's threw a couple of picks. If Lamar Smith hadn't run for 150 yards today the Panthers woulda lost. Rodney Peete? Lets talk about Julius Peppers, Mark Fields, Mike Minter, Dan Morgan, and that defense...
    OK...OK...Ok... but he's still doing well for a washed up old man.... better than Vinny has done...

Sheeze CK... why ya gotta burst my balloon?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lower Delaware
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They are about to implode over there. But I guess that is somewhat, what we sounded like during preseason, all doom and gloom. But thank goodness the preseason don't count. Now if we can just remember that next year
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Errrrrrrrrrrr...

... because big mouthed Yet fans have been coming on any Dolphins MBoard they can find and spewing their 4-0 pre-season record crap and how this is going to be a special year. Yeah, special Olympics special. Your team sucks and has sucked for 5-years now. Your team has yet to beat the Dolphins in 5 years, the only time you all get a win against the Dolphins is when the Dolphins beat themselves.

Can't wait to shut you all out in NY, what a fun day that will be.

Oliver...

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
    What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
    What the hell is so funny about that? Our team hgas played like total **** 3 weeks in a row! The fans are pissed, and have a perfect right to be. There is too much talent on this Jets team to be playing like they are.
    LMAO!!!! There is!? I didnt see any!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IMO, there's really only one problem in NY. Hackett. If they'd gotten a quality OC during the offseason, they wouldn't be having these problems.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

I disagree...

... you don't lose your 2 BEST CB's and start small WR's in a WCO and expect to be successful in this league. The have bigger problems than just their OC.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
    IMO, there's really only one problem in NY. Hackett. If they'd gotten a quality OC during the offseason, they wouldn't be having these problems.
    Quote Quote