1. 49ers-Aaron Rogers, QB, California
9ers hope he can become franchise signal-caller. Better prospect coming out than his predicessor at Cal, Kyle Boller.
2. Dolphins-Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn
Perfect fit for Scott Linehan's offense. Can do it all.
3. Browns-Alex Smith, QB, Utah
Very football cognicent and aware on the field. Browns need a young QB.
4. Bears-Braylon Edwards, WR, Michigan.
Bears hope he's not a replica of that "other" 1st round WR from Michigan.
5. Buccaneers-Carnell Williams, RB, Auburn
John Gruden loves this guy, and he's finally found his back for his versitile offense.
6. Titans-Adam Jones, CB, West Virginia
Great cover guy that can ease the pain of losing Samari Rolle.
7. Vikings-Mike Williams, WR, USC
You can't replace Randy Moss, but he will fit in great with Culpepper. They will address defense with their second first round pick.
8. Cardinals-Cedric Benson, RB, Texas
Benson can't shake his "Ricky-esque" rep, but Denny Green needs a RB and he's taken chances on players with baggage before.
9. Redskins-Derick Johnson, LB, Texas
'Skins go for BPA. What a LB tandem they will have. Johnson will replace Pierce, who they lost to New York.
10. Lions-Antrel Rolle, CB, Miami
Will be a formidable presence to go along with Dre' Bly.
11. Cowboys-Dan Cody, DE, Oklahoma
Parcells needs a young stud pass rusher, Cody fits the bill.
12. Chargers-Carlos Rodgers, CB, Auburn
Team is not too happy with Sammy Davis, and Rodgers is a great cover corner.
13. Texans-Alex Barron, T, Florida State
Texans want to have David Carr around for a long time, and Barron will be protecting him for years to come.
14. Panthers-Troy Williamson, WR, South Carolina
They lost Muhammad, so they replace him with one of the fastest WR's in the draft. Delhomme will love him.
15. Chiefs-Marcus Spears, DE, LSU
High-motor DE who plays the run first. Chiefs need run D.
16. Saints-Jamaal Brown, T, Oklahoma
A mauler who will pave the way for Deuce McAllister and cement the right side of the line.
17. Bengals-Thomas Davis, S/LB, Georgia
Athletic play-maker that Marvin Lewis has been looking for.
18. Vikings-Channing Crowder, LB, Florida
Has some off the field issues, but will give the Vikes a big, athletic presence to go behind that awesome defensive line.
19. Rams-David Pollack, DE, Georgia
Haven't had a big pass rusher opposite Little since Wistrom left.
20. Cowboys-Roddy White, WR, UAB
Fast-riser will be a fast, down the field target for Drew Bledsoe.
21. Jaguars-Erasmus James, DE, Wisconsin
Slipped a bit with a poor 40 time, but a great pass rusher that Del Rio needs.
22. Ravens-Shawn Merriman, DE/OLB, Maryland
Will fit in perfectly with Ravens 3-4 defense.
23. Seahawks-Shaun Cody, DT/DE, USC
Holmgren still looking for defensive line help.
24. Packers-Fabian Washington, CB, Nebraska
Pack still having nightmares of Drew Bennett burning them on that Monday night game. Washington ran a 4.28. Perfect fit.
25. Broncos-Demarcus Ware, DE/OLB, Troy
High-motor guy will fit in with Denver's new 3-4 scheme.
26. Jets-Marlin Jackson, CB, Michigan
Jets have young potential on the D, but need secondary help.
27. Falcons-Mark Clayton, WR, Oklahoma
Maybe the steal of the draft, Clayton may become Atlanta's best WR.
28. Chargers-Jerome Mathis, WR, Hampton
Had a great combine. Has excellent speed and good size. Chargers need a WR.
29. Colts-Barrett Rudd, LB, Nebraska
Rudd, Nebraska's all time-leading tackler, gives Indy a tough athletic linebacker they desperately need.
30. Steelers-Heath Miller, TE, Virginia
Dropped a bit because of health concerns, but will give Big Ben a target in the middle of the field.
31. Eagles-Roscoe Parish, WR, Miami
He could go late 1st or early 2nd, but Eagles need another solid WR and Parish can also return kicks.
32. Patriots-Khalif Barnes, T, Washington
Pat's tackles are aging, and Barnes is a young athletic pass protector.
(Hey Mods, where's my Draft Guru label?)