Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Akron Ohio area?

  1. -1
    Capt. Dick's Avatar
    Deep Sea Wanderer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    2,383
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Akron Ohio area?

    Anybody?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    22
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Akron area

    I actually live in New Jersey - have been trying to find some Fin fans in the Akron area also, to meet up with at the Hall Of Fame induction for Dan in August. Are you going? My E-Mail is guyj@webtv.net
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    LtDan's Avatar
    I am a Dan but not a Lt.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    7,459
    vCash:
    1060
    Loc:
    Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Dick
    Anybody?
    I was born there and lived there for 4 days... then moved to Wooster, Ohio, then Virginia, then PA, then Bellaire, Ohio. Then I joined the military and the travel began!!:wink:
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Capt. Dick's Avatar
    Deep Sea Wanderer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    2,383
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDan662002
    I was born there and lived there for 4 days... then moved to Wooster, Ohio, then Virginia, then PA, then Bellaire, Ohio. Then I joined the military and the travel began!!:wink:
    I hope you enjoyed your 4 days. btw....thanks for what you and the rest of the military are doing for America, Lt.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Capt. Dick's Avatar
    Deep Sea Wanderer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    2,383
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    I actually live in New Jersey - have been trying to find some Fin fans in the Akron area also, to meet up with at the Hall Of Fame induction for Dan in August. Are you going? My E-Mail is guyj@webtv.net
    I`m on my bro-in-laws business puter. I sent you a pm.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    22
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Your PM

    Thanks for writing Capt. Dick - unfortunately I can't get access Private Messages because I have not yet posted 50 times (pretty ridiculous rule if you ask me). You can E-Mail me at guyj@webtv.net. Will you be at the Hall of Fame Induction for Dan?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Capt. Dick's Avatar
    Deep Sea Wanderer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2002
    Posts:
    2,383
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GUYMAN
    Thanks for writing Capt. Dick - unfortunately I can't get access Private Messages because I have not yet posted 50 times (pretty ridiculous rule if you ask me). You can E-Mail me at guyj@webtv.net. Will you be at the Hall of Fame Induction for Dan?
    Damn, GUYMAN....sold out in two hrs!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    LtDan's Avatar
    I am a Dan but not a Lt.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    7,459
    vCash:
    1060
    Loc:
    Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Dick
    I hope you enjoyed your 4 days. btw....thanks for what you and the rest of the military are doing for America, Lt.
    Thanks!! Appreciate it Capt.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Northeast Ohio?!!! (Akron/Canton/South Cleveland)
    By MissMeth in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 07:26 AM
  2. Dolphins hangouts in Canton, Ohio or sourrounding area.
    By Finfan1340 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:51 PM
  4. New member from Akron, OH
    By Akronfinfan36 in forum Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 09:25 PM
  5. Bar or Club in Columbus, Ohio Area
    By Dolfan0625 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •