Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGED: AJ Question/Anti-Anti-Feeley thread

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

1 AJ Question...

Everybody's saying how last year we couldn't really evaluate AJ's play cause of our sorry Offensive Line play. So, since everyone's changed their tune, AND seem to think that we're gonna be fine with the SAME GUYS plus a Hudson Houck and new offensive system....my question is : AFTER THIS SEASON, IF AJ HAS A SIMILAR YEAR AS THIS LAST YEAR, ARE YOU ALL AGAIN GOING TO BLAME IT ON OUR SORRY OFFENSIVE LINE PLAY?? AND IF YOU DO, I THOUGHT YALL SAID THAT HUDSON HOUCK WOULD FIX ALL THAT?!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackShula
    Everybody's saying how last year we couldn't really evaluate AJ's play cause of our sorry Offensive Line play. So, since everyone's changed their tune, AND seem to think that we're gonna be fine with the SAME GUYS plus a Hudson Houck and new offensive system....my question is : AFTER THIS SEASON, IF AJ HAS A SIMILAR YEAR AS THIS LAST YEAR, ARE YOU ALL AGAIN GOING TO BLAME IT ON OUR SORRY OFFENSIVE LINE PLAY?? AND IF YOU DO, I THOUGHT YALL SAID THAT HUDSON HOUCK WOULD FIX ALL THAT?!

If A.J. Feeley sucks it up this year, I can't wait to hear what the Rick Spielman huggers would say. I am sure it would be something along the lines of: it was a calculated risk, his hands were tied, it was Wanny's fault, Wayne wanted to win now, the dog ate my homework.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Jane Gum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No. I believe that after the OL is coached up and IF Feeley has another year like last. It would then be clear to everyone that Feeley is suffering from Klinefelter's syndrome.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    right...it's always something to try to make Dolphins look good in everything they do.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Do you read? No there is a diff between last year and next year. At some point AJ has to play regardless of teh situation he is in. Last year it was the o-line, combined with no run game, and a bad system on top of being a new starter.

This year, he has more experience, o-line will have been together so at least should better recognition, better ground game and a better system. If AJ doesnt show improvement, better decisions and more poise, it will be his fault. If we have no o-line and run game, he can still show teh progress but it wont matter who is qb, we wont have a winning record.

I find it hillarious how some cant see past stats and think a Peyton Manning would have made us a winner last year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Jane Gum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Klinefelter's syndrome:
    Chromosomal defect in males in which there is an extra X chromosome; manifestations may include underdeveloped testes, physical feminization, sterility, and mental ******ation.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The coaching and offensive scheme made everybody on offense look bad.
    If it was players in general,more changes in offensive personall would
    be happening.We do need a upgrade in RB,C, and LT.
    The whole scheme blew.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rickeyrunsover
    Do you read? No there is a diff between last year and next year. At some point AJ has to play regardless of teh situation he is in. Last year it was the o-line, combined with no run game, and a bad system on top of being a new starter.

This year, he has more experience, o-line will have been together so at least should better recognition, better ground game and a better system. If AJ doesnt show improvement, better decisions and more poise, it will be his fault. If we have no o-line and run game, he can still show teh progress but it wont matter who is qb, we wont have a winning record.
    What ?? All those words put together?? He'll never understand it.....:nono:
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Some will come around and admit they were wrong about thinking Feeley would be a good QB. Others will look for new excuses and continue to hug him.

SCall13, Jr.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But according to everyone: we're gonna have an improved offensive line under these new guys plus a better system, right?? so there is no other excuse that can be given for AJ when he SUCKS this year right??? Just trying to get all you "the line will be good with the new system and Coaches" people clearly....................... ?
    Quote Quote