Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a thought to chew on....

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Varies From Day to Day
    Thanks / No Thanks

a thought to chew on....

I really don't want to start another Ricky thread, but I feel that this is important topic. There are people on here that wan't Ricky back, and there are people who think we should draft a Runningback.
    Well, I thought, hows a way we could do both?..........and heres what I came up with.
    Ricky Williams played fullback in college. What if we drafted a runingback, such as Cedrick Benson, or Ronnie Brown, and played them at halfback, while Ricky Williams, would start at fullback?
    In order for this to work, Ricky would have to put his weight back on, i think that it would be easy for him.....it's easier to gain weight, than lose it in most cases.
    I also relize that we have Heath Evans. He could rotate in with Ricky, or be a great back up. Hasnt Evans played Halfback before?

many of you may laugh at this, but it's just a thought, and please take it into consideration, before flamming me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ready for Henne.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How about ricky signs a contract first.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why do you make such threads as these?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Ivel
    I really don't want to start another Ricky thread, but I feel that this is important topic. There are people on here that wan't Ricky back, and there are people who think we should draft a Runningback.
    Well, I thought, hows a way we could do both?..........and heres what I came up with.
    Ricky Williams played fullback in college. What if we drafted a runingback, such as Cedrick Benson, or Ronnie Brown, and played them at halfback, while Ricky Williams, would start at fullback?
    In order for this to work, Ricky would have to put his weight back on, i think that it would be easy for him.....it's easier to gain weight, than lose it in most cases.
    I also relize that we have Heath Evans. He could rotate in with Ricky, or be a great back up. Hasnt Evans played Halfback before?

many of you may laugh at this, but it's just a thought, and please take it into consideration, before flamming me.

Good Idea

"THE AM CREW - THE JOLLIEST ***HOLES THIS SIDE OF THE NUT HOUSE." - Possum

Member formerly known as phinfan999.

Official First Runner up of the "I did not make the 2010 Finheaven March Madness so i made my own" Tournament.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Don't act like you're not impressed....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville/Melbourne, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

wow.....thats all i have to say to that, lol.
    PARTNERSHIP FOR A BUFFALO BILLS- FREE AMERICA

Look out, SEC...he's comin...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Varies From Day to Day
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinDude88
    Why do you make such threads as these?
    why not?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sounds like a great idea... It'll never happen.

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Varies From Day to Day
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan999
    Good Idea
    thanks man...Ricky was a good fullback in college, i think it would work out great, if he signs of course
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I dont think we could pay Ricky and Benson or Brown.That would cost to much.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    U. Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks

I don't even know where to begin so I'll hit upon the most important part that will make this scenerio not likely.

Our 2nd overall pick will cost about 15 Million to sign
    Ricky has a contract, if he resumes at his old salary, of around 5 million dollars/yr if I recall correctly. That's a huge chunk of our salary cap tied up in the running game when you consider the salary of Gordon and Evans.
    Quote Quote