Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: On The Clock Draft - Become a member, help FinHeaven!

1. -1
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

On The Clock Draft - Become a member, help FinHeaven!

OnTheClock draft has a ton of content, plain and simple, for your draft needs. Currently, they have a blog from David Greene, who, according to the blog, recently had workouts with the Dolphins!

With a subscription you get no ads on their website, sortable player rankings, interview audio instead of just a transcript, the ability to submit questions to the players we interview, a 2 round mock with commentary instead of a 1 round with no commentary and of course an entry in our mock draft contest which offers a cash prize to the winner. They are hoping to get the prize up in the thousands, but at the moment it's in the hundreds. The more people that sign up, the bigger the prize is.

Best of all, when you become a member of their service you help out FinHeaven. It's a win-win situation!

So, please click here to sign up : http://www.otcdraft.com?r=11127871851829

Our referal id number is: 11127871851829 (Please make sure this number is in the signup form to track our members!)

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm sure that either I or Saint Greg, owner of OTC Draft, would be more than willing to help.

Thank you,
    Andrew Tatum
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd sign up but im too poor...but expect about $10 for me this month...i gotta get my pay pal all sorted out then i'll donate a $10
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll try and get some money together...it looks like a good site.

Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aboard the Banned Wagon - heading for Banned Camp
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just remember all those of you that play this mock draft. Dont go making your list based on your expectations. When you make your list, put it in right before the deadline. Many things will become unveiled right before the draft. KC went and signed Fujita, so they will be out of the running for DJ, and such things as that. little signs that you must notice.

1)Submit list at last possible moment.
    2)Make list and revise it constantly.
    3)Put all logic into the list, no heart.
    4)Check drafting styles of the teams you select a player for. Need vs. BAP.
    5)Whatever you do, dont listen to the "experts". Guys you know who have talent, but dont get the hype, dont mean jack when it comes to the draft. Because a GM that has true evaluation skills, wont let a guy slip. But, there lies the dilema, a need picker vs. a BAP picker. KNOW YOUR GM's!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bossier City, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We have a special going on...6.99 instead of 10 dollars between now and the draft. So sign up cheap, your membership is good until the end of the year. You'll have a chance to win money in our mock draft contest...you can check out the audio of our 30 interviews including guys like Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Thomas Davis, Mark Clayton and Jammal Brown. You can submit questions for our future interviews like Carlos Rogers (tomorrow)..and if you have questions for players we've already interviewed...i'm sure we can get them answered for you. As I said your membership will be good through december and we're already setting things up with 06 prospects starting after the draft. A.J. Hawk..the 240lb LB from Ohio State who just ran a 4.50 40 is one of the 06 players who has agreed to do an interview after the draft and possibly start a journal before, during, and after the season.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just wanted to make a small correction to Greg's speech, but your membership will be good for life for our 2005 draft content. So if 5 years from now you want to hear the audio from the Thomas Davis interview, it will still be available.
    Saints fan, baby
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Greg
    We have a special going on...6.99 instead of 10 dollars between now and the draft. So sign up cheap, your membership is good until the end of the year. You'll have a chance to win money in our mock draft contest...you can check out the audio of our 30 interviews including guys like Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Thomas Davis, Mark Clayton and Jammal Brown. You can submit questions for our future interviews like Carlos Rogers (tomorrow)..and if you have questions for players we've already interviewed...i'm sure we can get them answered for you. As I said your membership will be good through december and we're already setting things up with 06 prospects starting after the draft. A.J. Hawk..the 240lb LB from Ohio State who just ran a 4.50 40 is one of the 06 players who has agreed to do an interview after the draft and possibly start a journal before, during, and after the season.
    Nice, picking my boy from OSU. I LIKE IT! He will be a top 3 choice, and more then likely #1. Smart, athletic, and a definate Sam LB. No one is a Julian, but he will be right there, just a cut below. Still WORTHY all the way. I would definately like to see you get an interview with Quinn pitcock also. Nobody knows him, but they will come next year and a week from now. Top 10, and probably a top 5 prospect.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LithoMan
    Nice, picking my boy from OSU. I LIKE IT! He will be a top 3 choice, and more then likely #1. Smart, athletic, and a definate Sam LB. No one is a Julian, but he will be right there, just a cut below. Still WORTHY all the way. I would definately like to see you get an interview with Quinn pitcock also. Nobody knows him, but they will come next year and a week from now. Top 10, and probably a top 5 prospect.
    You can pencil in Leinart as #1 for next year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not after my boys kick their a$$ all over the field in the championship.
    Quote Quote