Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 13 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What You Don't Know About Me & FinHeaven & a Donations Graph (merged)

1. -1
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

What You Don't Know About Me & FinHeaven

Click here to view the article entitled: What You Don't Know About Me & FinHeaven

If you wish to donate online, you could do so via PayPal . If you would prefer to send a check via mail, please send it to the following address:

FinHeaven & Co
    PO Box 46425
    Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks made out to Andrew Tatum.

<--- Editted On 9/23/02 --->

Hello, I have decided to put together a small graph that displays the operating costs of FinHeaven & Co and the donations that we have received. Please note, I have not checked the PO Box, I will do so Monday, in which, I will update the list of donaters.

<b>Donations Received:</b>
    Capt. Dick
    poornate (3x)
    dirtywhiteboy
    gottahavefootball
    Robert B.
    Michael F.
    Expo88
    Nate L.
    3W
    Miamian
    bigbry
    clumpedplatelet
    underwaterjedi
    Jeep
    Timothy S.
    Robert B.
    dolphan39
    Susan P.
    Richard Y.
    Tim P.

Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just joined the forum about a week ago, but the news section of Finheaven has been my homepage for around 9 months. I threw in 10.00. I appreciate what you do alot. I will make another donation in the future so please keep your paypal link around.

Keep Up The Great Work!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you so much poornate... I really appreciate it. Thank you for the kind comments, and I think you will like the future plans that I have in mind.

Again, thank you very much...

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We really hated to do this, but it was becoming quite obvious that with the growth of the site, we just flat couldn't afford to keep it running by ourselves.

I also wanted to point out the extremely hard work our three Mods put in. 06, has helped out financially, as well as with his Mod work, and was one of the (if not THE) very first member of our forums.

39 (an old pal of mine from the Yahoo Club) who tirelessly sits in front of a computer all day long at work, (and suprisingly hasn't been fired yet) spends 7.5 of his 8 hour working day watching over the forums.

Then there is 984, who while also Modding a couple forums, also is a writer for the main site. He too is going to school, and taking care of our "home"

This place has become very, very special, and like I said, we hated to even write up anything asking for money, but advertising just hasn't been as successful as I had hoped.

In fact if anyone out there has experience in the online ad game, your help would probably be the answer here.

We do this for you guys, and hope you continue to enjoy our efforts.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Cheerleader

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    C'mon guys! I have donated $100 in the past and will continue to do so. I also have purchased one of the banners for something really special to be revealed later.

This is the GREATEST Dolphins board out there, so please contribute to keep it the BEST.
    ***Unleash the Killer DOLPHINS***
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, I want to agree with 87... the article I typed up was a "short" and broad history of FinHeaven & Co. This site would NEVER have been what it is today with out the help of Dave (39), Jorden (984), and Larry (06).

Larry has been with FinHeaven & Co for the longest time. I am pretty sure he has been with us since the first set of forums a long time ago... he was still posting on the ESPN board... and I recall him being our "advertiser" on the ESPN board... Not to mention the every once in a while donation...

39 & 984 have been great... you guys have helped the boards so much. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Again, the article I typed wasn't an exact day-to-day history... if I were to do that, the article would be EXTREMELY long. I am sorry if I missed someone... but I assure you, FinHeaven & Co could have NEVER been what it is today without your help!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't feel bad about asking. A service has been provided by you guys for a considerable ammount of time free of charge and I want it to continue. I'm watching this and hope that a lot of people step forward and help out. if you hadn't posted this I would have had no idea about the expense this site personally posed you. A lot of people enjoy this site and I am sure they will show you that they appreciate your work as well.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Deep Sea Wanderer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am chipping in $50, AJ and 87. Thanks for the time and effort that you have put into this site! It seems like a second home to me.

C`mon, fellow Phin-fans, time to break open the ol` wallets and purses. $5.00 or $500.00, whatever you can afford. It`s a family thing.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just dropped $20 to you guys. I'm getting married next month (thank God it'll be over then) so I don't have a ton to spare but hopefully every little bit helps. This has become my home away from home in my home on my desk...nevermind, I just really like the site.
    :biggrin:
    When the fight begins within himself,
    A man 's worth something.

-Robert Browning
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Deep Sea Wanderer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Akron zoo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Congrats on your forthcoming marriage, 88.
    Quote Quote