Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Edwards or Merriman @ #2

  1. -51
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    1,736
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saban_era
    When Merriman has a monster career, I will have the last laugh
    Well on your way:-)
    Quote Quote  

  2. -52
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i said merriman would be a bust. i'm sticking to that
    Quote Quote  

  3. -53
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,128
    vCash:
    1046
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    i said merriman would be a bust. i'm sticking to that




    :grouplaug


    i thought merriman would be the best LB in the draft, but i thought that was my ACC biased taking over, so i went with most experts in DJ.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -54
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i just can't wait for 8 years from now when merriman ends up being average so i can come back and say "HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG YOU WERE WRONG LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA"
    Quote Quote  

  5. -55
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,128
    vCash:
    1046
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    i just can't wait for 8 years from now when merriman ends up being average so i can come back and say "HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG YOU WERE WRONG LOLOLOL HAHAHAHA"



    seriously kast, your definition of kast is off a lil bit. a first round pick isnt a bust when he wins goes to probowls, wins awards, and has some "average" years.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -56
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,291
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots


    seriously kast, your definition of kast is off a lil bit. a first round pick isnt a bust when he wins goes to probowls, wins awards, and has some "average" years.
    my definition of kast: "brilliant young man"


    but my definition of bust is tangible
    Quote Quote  

  7. -57
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,128
    vCash:
    1046
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    my definition of kast: "brilliant young man"


    but my definition of bust is tangible

    god i gotta starting reading what i type
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Merriman
    By das8929 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. When does Merriman become a FA?
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:46 PM
  3. Merriman to JT
    By satz in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. Merged: WR situation Edwards vs R.B./Edwards almost a fin
    By Dolfan81 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:02 AM
  5. Merged: Where's R. Edwards???/Robert Edwards
    By Dredd1050 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •