Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are there so many homers here?

1. -1
    Greater of 2 Evils.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why are there so many homers here?

Its one thing to be excited about your team, its another to be completly delusional about players and coaches that have never seen the field.

When Bills fans talk about Losman they will tell you hes an unknown. He could be good, but he could suck.

I never talk up a player that dosen't perform on the field. McGahee, Moulds, Evans, Spikes, Clements...they have all walked the walk.

When I read some of the posts here, it makes me laugh...

Ronnie Brown, while he should be good many of you have him running rampant on the league...THIS YEAR. Let him take a handoff, let him play a full season..not the half seasons he played at Auburn.

Matt Roth, The guy is an intense football player, he had a good college career. But he also played on a great team with great players around him.

Crowder, ....haha...this is the only place where a 3rd round head case who is injury prone gets called the next Ray Lewis. Hell, half of you have already sold out your beloved Zach Thomas in favor of this felon.

Coach Nick Saban...hmmm he has been coaching college teams for quite some time now. College IS NOT the NFL. When he did coach in the NFL he was Bill Belichicks errand boy. Belichick is a control freak, Saban probably had little to no responisiblity, especially on the defnsive side of the ball. The Browns sucked to boot!!

So after you all work yourselves into a frenzy over how awsome your ROOKIES(means haven't played NFL football yet) are, and how Chambers is amazing even though he has never proved it, and how your secondary will be fine even though the only player is Madison (and he will be exposed as a fraud without surtain) you break out the crazy predictions.

YOU WILL NOT WIN DOUBLE DIGIT GAMES! YOU WILL NOT BE .500!! YOU WILL NOT FINISH HIGHER THAN BUFFALO!! BELIEVE IT!!

Take a step back and take a long look at your team, coaching and a rookie RB aren't gonna take you to the top of a division you weren't even fit to compete in last season. :evil: :evil:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sure you have plenty of homers over on BillsZone too. It's a Dolphins board. If you don't like it, don't post here. I never understood why rival fans go through the trouble to register to post on a team's board that they hate. Stick with your own if you don't like what we have to say.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Greater of 2 Evils.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whats BillsZone?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We're excited about the players we drafted that significantly upgraded this team. I'm sorry you guys didn't upgrade your team, because you couldn't pull off the trav henry deal and wasted this year's pick on loss-man.

:laughat: http://www.stickywilliams.com :infins: :redeye:
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Losman7
    Whats BillsZone?

That's the site you SHOULD be posting on instead of wasting our time over here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWrongstedt
    That's the site you SHOULD be posting on instead of wasting our time over here.
    we're not wasting our time here, we're wasting yours
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justasportsfan
    we're not wasting our time here, we're wasting yours

I won't argue with that.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Losman7
    So after you all work yourselves into a frenzy over how awsome your ROOKIES(means haven't played NFL football yet) are, and how Chambers is amazing even though he has never proved it, and how your secondary will be fine even though the only player is Madison (and he will be exposed as a fraud without surtain) you break out the crazy predictions.

Look I agree with you about making the rookies out to be great players and they havent even made the team yet. Im with you there. But let me address some of your ignorant comments. Chambers is a great player and has shown it. But when you have a muscial chair Qb system and have the coaching genius of Wanny your whole career, its not that easy to put up consistant numbers. Two, with that Madison comment it just shows that you are a bills fan and haven't watched our team. Madison was a pro bowler when we had freakin T.buck on the other side. Every team focused on Buckley because he was so slow. I seem to remeber a 3 interception game from Madison against the Titans on MNF years back before surtain even started for this team.

Basiclly, we dont talk to you about what your players have shown or not shown because we dont watch all of your games, and it would be veryu ignorant to do so. Im not saying we will be the best team in the division next year but we will give a push, BELIEVE THAT.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    finsrclowns

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWrongstedt
    I never understood why rival fans go through the trouble to register to post on a team's board that they hate.
    Hmmm.... Is the fins attendence at semi-pro better or worse for division games? Ever wonder why?

BTW, registration was quick and easy.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Greater of 2 Evils.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdatson20
    Look I agree with you about making the rookies out to be great players and they havent even made the team yet. Im with you there. But let me address some of your ignorant comments. Chambers is a great player and has shown it. But when you have a muscial chair Qb system and have the coaching genius of Wanny your whole career, its not that easy to put up consistant numbers. Two, with that Madison comment it just shows that you are a bills fan and haven't watched our team. Madison was a pro bowler when we had freakin T.buck on the other side. Every team focused on Buckley because he was so slow. I seem to remeber a 3 interception game from Madison against the Titans on MNF years back before surtain even started for this team.

Basiclly, we dont talk to you about what your players have shown or not shown because we dont watch all of your games, and it would be veryu ignorant to do so. Im not saying we will be the best team in the division next year but we will give a push, BELIEVE THAT.
    Chambers is a decent reciever. I don't care about Qb's, who has Eric Moulds had (Todd Collins, Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe) not exactly an all star cast, yet he's managed to get it done. I just don't know how he can be considered a great player if he hasn't shown it, never mind with excuses.

Madison is decent too. Its kinda hard to respect him when we burn him all the time.
    Quote Quote