Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Press Coverage is gone because of the way we treated him.

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks

Press Coverage is gone because of the way we treated him.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...ad.php?t=78915 I am not trying to point any fingers I know alot of you apologized for what was said but I am instead trying to make sure that we learn something from this. Next time a new person comes on and claims to have new info give him/her a chance to prove themselves before roasting them. Lets save the roasting for the Jets and Bills fans .

P.S. I am sure some of you will have something negative to say about this but if you have something bad to say just keep it to yourself. :wink:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Never con a con man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Won't be missed by me that much he had a nice 3 day run though...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMonster
    Won't be missed by me that much he had a nice 3 day run though...
    exactly the sh*t I was talking about... whatever.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I sympathized for the poor guy...hes comes on and posts the facts then gets flamed to death...stuff aint cool
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does anyone understand what I am trying to get at?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddwalk
    I sympathized for the poor guy...hes comes on and posts the facts then gets flamed to death...stuff aint cool
    Thanks Buddwalk. I understand that we got alot of Chiefs fans claiming to have "new" Surtain info and we were all on edge. Like I said I am not trying to point fingers I just think we should think twice next time. :wink:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Never con a con man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinsfan1980
    Thanks Buddwalk. I understand that we got alot of Chiefs fans claiming to have "new" Surtain info and we were all on edge. Like I said I am not trying to point fingers I just think we should think twice next time. :wink:
    Because more crap than truth is usaully published someone posting without a link is gonna be hammered. I didn't say one bad thing to the guy although I would think he would know why people wouldn't believe him. Had he been a longtime poster I am sure he would have gotten the benefit of the doubt. I hope he can put this behind him and come back and be an active member.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because more crap than truth is usaully published someone posting without a link is gonna be hammered. I didn't say one bad thing to the guy although I would think he would know why people wouldn't believe him. Had he been a longtime poster I am sure he would have gotten the benefit of the doubt. I hope he can put this behind him and come back and be an active member.
    I understand what you are saying but I think people could have just said I don't believe you or I will believe it when I see it. Yet people came out and called him a "Troll" and saying that he should be "banned" thats a little f*cking harsh IMO. I wouldn't bla him for not coming back.
    my point is just don't be so hard on the new people next time. Just ignore it if you don't believe it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your a pretty new poster your self only joining about a month ago...why should we listen to you troll

[its the same context of the thing you were saying...just welcome new members and dont call them trolls and what not]
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddwalk
    Your a pretty new poster your self only joining about a month ago...why should we listen to you troll

[its the same context of the thing you were saying...just welcome new members and dont call them trolls and what not]
    I agree with what Buddwalk is trying to say. What if your first post people made you feel like an idiot and told you that you are a troll and should be banned? Would you have wanted to come back? I wasn't trying to point fingers but you are the one bringing negetive attention to yourself.
    Quote Quote