Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't be Surprised IF

1. -1
    Undrafted Pro-Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks

Don't be Surprised IF

Don't be surprised if sadly and unfortunately some players you all like will get caught. Remember, we only have room for 53 man. I felt sad when Sam Simmons was cut last year.

Here's some of the favorites:

Wes Welker--If Boston or Hakim signs a deal, that will move Welker further down the depth chart making him a prime candidate for practice squad.

Tony Bua --Well as you all know, how many linebackers can we carry..Eddie Moore and Derrick Pope will beat him out of training camp..I'm not even mentioning Crowder, Thomas, Spragan, Seau, and we will most definitely keep Ayanbadejo because he is our best special teams player..Ok we can move Bua to safety, but the competition is not in his favor..He doesn't have the speed for safety.

Kay Jay Harris --Sadly, if Ricky comes back, we will not keep that many running backs. I'll say Brown, Williams, Gordon, and Sammy Morris (he won't play fullback) because we have two tanks in Martin and Evans.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tony Bua is a safty. I will ask this question, what competition?
    “If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.”
    by Dave Berry
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know, we do need special teams players. Welker and Bua are that. They aren't going anywhere.

Ricky isn't coming back either so that leaves Kay Jay and Gordon as backups. Morris will play FB.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think all three of those guys will mka ethe roster.
    We are very thin at Saftey regardless so Bua should be fine.
    Welker had the highest or second highest return average on punts in the whole league last year. His value streches beyond being a reciever.
    As for Kay Jay I really dont like him all the that much so I am not worried about him, but I have a feeling we will not be seeing Ricky. I think our RB situation will play out Brown, Gordon, the hArris. IMO
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchFiedler
    Don't be surprised if sadly and unfortunately some players you all like will get caught. Remember, we only have room for 53 man. I felt sad when Sam Simmons was cut last year.

Here's some of the favorites:

Wes Welker--If Boston or Hakim signs a deal, that will move Welker further down the depth chart making him a prime candidate for practice squad.

Tony Bua --Well as you all know, how many linebackers can we carry..Eddie Moore and Derrick Pope will beat him out of training camp..I'm not even mentioning Crowder, Thomas, Spragan, Seau, and we will most definitely keep Ayanbadejo because he is our best special teams player..Ok we can move Bua to safety, but the competition is not in his favor..He doesn't have the speed for safety.

Kay Jay Harris --Sadly, if Ricky comes back, we will not keep that many running backs. I'll say Brown, Williams, Gordon, and Sammy Morris (he won't play fullback) because we have two tanks in Martin and Evans.
    I agree that there will be some fan favorites that won't make the team(was sad to see Fred Russell cut last year), but I don't see any chance Welker doesn't make the team. Sure, he would be far down the WR depth chart, but he has been one of the best Kick/Punt returners for us in years. We won't get rid of him.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Welker showed his worth last year... So your right, I would be really suprised if he was cut.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    UCF
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Minor will be cut in favor of Kay-Jay.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Welker will make the team no matter who we sign.Bua will make the team also.As far as Kay Jay i could care less.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The World Is Yours

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why would we cut Wlker. He costs relativley nothing and for that price we finally get somone who can take it all the way at any given time.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Happens every year...Remembre Robert Baker after he kept coming back year after year and being so close i know i was almost cheering for him to make it.
    Quote Quote