Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give Lucas the same you give Fiedler when he stinks the place up!

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Give Lucas the same you give Fiedler when he stinks the place up!

Come on now, those hypocrites, who are slamming Ray for a bad game, yet defend Feidler vehemently when he has one. Come on now, admit it...raise your hand...be a man and stand up and be counted. What ever happened to those who said "I support our QB 100%" and your not a "true" fan if you don't? Isn't it the same thing? Those who point our Feidlers failing's and those who point out Lucas's? It's no different than those who are being accused of not being fair to Jay. We have two loses, one for Jay and one for Ray. Come forth,ye hypocrites, step forth, confess and take your stoning like a man (or woman).

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Yonkers, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not slamming Ray.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks Ray!!! 12/1 in our house, we will do the same to Jay!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Give Lucas the same you give Fiedler when he stinks the place up!

I have never seen Jay play that bad; and when he played almost as bad as that he was hurt pretty bad. Ray had little if no excuse other than he was throwing because that was the play that was called.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks

Originally posted by SWS84
    Come on now, those hypocrites, who are slamming Ray for a bad game, yet defend Feidler vehemently when he has one. Come on now, admit it...raise your hand...be a man and stand up and be counted. What ever happened to those who said "I support our QB 100%" and your not a "true" fan if you don't? Isn't it the same thing? Those who point our Feidlers failing's and those who point out Lucas's? It's no different than those who are being accused of not being fair to Jay. We have two loses, one for Jay and one for Ray. Come forth,ye hypocrites, step forth, confess and take your stoning like a man (or woman).
    1)we defend jay because we believe he deserves to be the starter and doesnt deserve to be maligned

2)there is NO defending that performance...no dolphin QB, including david woodley, has ever sucked as LOUDLY as lucas did yesterday...not to say that he wont bounce back, lets hope he does

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    100% Homer. Don't like it? Get lost.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Originally posted by SWS84
    Typical...

a) the KC loss and the Bills loss were different. In one we scored 30 points and our D was as much at fault in the other we scored merely 10 points and our D held one of the most profilic offenses to 16 points.

b) our offense contributed directly to 7 points for the opponent

c) Jay has also wins under his belt

d) Jay's first game as a starter was a 23-0 win

e) we played against one of the worst defenses. No INTs before Sunday.

If Ray wins we will give him credit WHICH ALL YOU JAY HATERS HAVE YET FAILED TO DO SO.

f) All I heard from the Jay haters was" with Lucas we would be so much better...instantly. sorry, we became worse....for at least one game.

On another note...I do hope that this game was an aberation.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Loyalty to my country always. Loyalty to my government when it deserves it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jay had a four INT day against the Chiefs, however, he put up 30 points, and threw three of those picks at the end of the game when he didn't have any choice but to force things.

Our defense let us down big time in that game. Jay for the most part, has played decent football, and I have never ever seen as pathetic a display of QB'ing as Ray did yesterday.

Funny thing is, Ray CAN play...we watched him beat us twice in 99, and he led consistent drives during the pre-season.

He just had a terrible game, and he will play smarter football in two weeks.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Dolphins Homer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.F. Bay Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok a couple of differences. Fiedler is a proven winner, so when he has a bad game it can be chalked up as something other than the norm. Plus, even when Jay plays bad he usually redeems himself somewhere in the game, Lucas couldn't even hand the ball off without tripping and fumbling. I will give Lucas one more game. Jay always seem to bounce back great, even off his worst games. So if Lucas can't do the same than I will rip him worse than I did yesterday. Also, we have listened to all the Fiedler bashers for 3 season's now. So when the other shoe drops and it turns around to those said bashers, they can't take it for one week. Interesting.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Army Strong!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kendall
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm backing him.......

I've always been pro Jay Fiedler and have defended him on numerous occasions, because in the end I'm really Pro "who ever is QBacking the Phins".

Ray will be fine ....much like Jay was after he came back from hip surgery.

Two weeks to work on a game plan........Things can only get better.
    US ARMY SIGNAL CORPS!!!
    SHOOT, MOVE & COMMUNICATE!!!
    HOOOOAH!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man... I hope Ray gets his act straightened up... I'm just not as optomistic as some... maybe that will change as gameday drws near, but right now, I'm just hoping that Favre and Company don't embarrass us 2 weeks from now.
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote