Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: A lot of Closet fin fans all over !!!!

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

A lot of Closet fin fans all over !!!!

I´ve always paid attention to how many " not supposed " phin fans are suddenly very aware of what happens with my team , and cheer along with me and cry .....etcetera ....why ??? ...they say they are cowboys , bills , raider fans .....but they like the dolphins ...they are just waiting for our team to win TO SWITCH TEAMS !!!!!! this really pisses me off !!!!!! ............real dolphin fans know the history of this franchise and have suffered and cheered along for years ... they know a lot about the different decades of our team and their style of play on each one of them ...... can predict a play ....know player tenencies ...etc etc ...... ....YOU MUST LIVE AND DIE WITH OUR TEAM !!!!! ....... if not ....don´t even dare to wear any clothes bearing our precious dolphin across the sun .

Riccardo Erdös Cappon
    Alias MR . Offerdahl .
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All you bill fans that post here ....do you really love the bills ???
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes... its just fun to get different perspective and to see how other teams in the same division are doing. Sorry I forgot it was the law to only visit your own message board.

Then I guess there are a ton of closet bills fans posing as dolphin fans at the bills boards...
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsCA
    Yes... its just fun to get different perspective and to see how other teams in the same division are doing. Sorry I forgot it was the law to only visit your own message board.

Then I guess there are a ton of closet bills fans posing as dolphin fans at the bills boards...
    IT is note the law ..any inteligent post by any other team fan is welcomed ...indeed there must be closet bills fans along supposed fin fans ....it pisses me off either way !!!!! ..... I really beleive you are a bills fan ...cause our teams are rebuilding right now ...have a good night fellow afc rival .
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont know about us rebuilding...putting a QB who we think will improve our chances to the postseason and otherwise keeping everything else mainly intact does not seem like rebuilding to me. But whatever. Enjoy the bottom of the AFC EAST atleast for one more year
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont know about us rebuilding...putting a QB who we think will improve our chances to the postseason and otherwise keeping everything else mainly intact does not seem like rebuilding to me. But whatever. Enjoy the bottom of the AFC EAST atleast for one more year
    First year QB. Drew will prove to have much better year with less weapons in Dallas.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

aha ...

Ahaaa ....yeah...sure ....you´ll tell me in december who´s in the bottom .... ..........:eek: .
    Quote Quote