Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I finally figured out what the Pistons remind me of.

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

I finally figured out what the Pistons remind me of.

The Pistons are that turd that you can't seem to flush....something always goes wrong....the water pressure is low.....the toilet is backed up....you can't flush it.....

In the Heat series...the plumbing broke and one turd stayed floating there and would not go away....

In the Finals...There was a host of floaters that could not go down and Robert Horry brought a super duper plunger for game 5....In game 6 it was clear that they needed to snake the toilet lines and Tim Duncan did the job and the Pistons were finally flushed.

Do you here that?

DEEEETROIT- Gurggle gurggle BAS- GURGGLE KET-GURGGLE GURGGLE -KET- GURGGLE BALL FRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    "We Dolphin fans here, if you don't like the Dolphins then **** ya, you don't know nutin' bout that, that is the way we are born here in the 305, if you don't like the Dolphins, then **** ya, simple as that." - Trick Daddy
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Are you still bitter?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by byroan
    Are you still bitter?
    He must be a miami heat fan lol
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by byroan
    Are you still bitter?

Not bitter....cuz I know that it's finally over for the Detroit Frauds and it is now the era of domination in the East for the Heat.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    aka FinSane

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Section126
    The Pistons are that turd that you can't seem to flush....something always goes wrong....the water pressure is low.....the toilet is backed up....you can't flush it.....

In the Heat series...the plumbing broke and one turd stayed floating there and would not go away....

In the Finals...There was a host of floaters that could not go down and Robert Horry brought a super duper plunger for game 5....In game 6 it was clear that they needed to snake the toilet lines and Tim Duncan did the job and the Pistons were finally flushed.

Do you here that?

DEEEETROIT- Gurggle gurggle BAS- GURGGLE KET-GURGGLE GURGGLE -KET- GURGGLE BALL FRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    :rofl3:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles,CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does that mean the Heat couldn't beat SH**!
    thanks for the sig like2god

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PHINATIC13
    Does that mean the Heat couldn't beat SH**!

It means that the toilet lines broke.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I was a Pistons fan, I'd be proud right now. That is one team who works their asses off no matter what the result is. I hope Miami takes notice, because the effort we put up in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, with or without Wade - that was an outright embarrassment.

I really feel for guys like Larry Brown, Rip Hamilton, & Chauncy Billups. I will never lose an ounce of respect for any of those guys. If this is it for Larry, it's been wonderful, and I've always got great pleasure out of watching his teams go out there and execute.

I'd just like to add - say what you want about the NBA, but when the playoffs/Championship emerges, there isn't a more emotional sport. And even though this series started off by putting me to sleep, it ended as a very entertaining one.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
    If I was a Pistons fan, I'd be proud right now. That is one team who works their asses of no matter what the result is. I hope Miami takes notice, because the effort we put up in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, with or without Wade - that was an outright embarrassment.

I really feel for guys like Larry Brown, Rip Hamilton, & Chauncy Billups. I will never lose an ounce of respect for any of those guys. If this is it for Larry, it's been wonderful, and I've always got great pleasure out of watching his teams go out there and execute.
    The Pistons threw in the towel for the first two games if you are going by this argument....

The Heat without Wade are just not the same team, despite if the healthy players were to give a 1000% effort...the Pistons can lose a guy and they have so many above-average players that they would be in a better position then the heat would be if the reverse happened in the eastern conference finals (say Rip hamilton were to get hurt)
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTate
    The Heat without Wade are just not the same team, despite if the healthy players were to give a 1000% effort...
    It really doesn't matter to me. I don't care who is out there - if you can't put up your 100% effort in the Eastern Conference finals, you have a lot to learn. Sure, many players were hurt...but how many of those guys actually brought it?

I'd love to see Larry Brown or even Pat Riley coach a team with Shaquille O'Neal & Dwyane Wade. It would be such a difference because Shaq would definitely be getting that ball late in the 4th, unlike game 7. It still bothers me that SVG's offense ALWAYS shies away from Shaq late in games. I've never seen us go to him late when we were down or up by one possession.

All I know is.......Detroit has more heart than any team in the NBA.
    Quote Quote