Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some advice... Feel free to berate me for asking for advice here

1. -21
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey PassRush! Since I have had the pleasure of meeting you I am very intereted in your decsion. My advice is this:

Chase your dreams. The only reason you are looking at the NO job is for the money. It is hard, brutal, and demanding work. Your dream is to be a writer and you seem to have a knack for it. The money is not so huge that it is life changing. I think you should stay here, work on finding a job you like better and that pays a little more, and then chase your heart and your dreams by staying with your girlfriend and writing more.
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Drunken Sailor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portsmouth, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks Finatic, but there is a bit more to it than just the money. It would be a change of scenery and a chance to get out of Boynton Beach. I also think it would benefit my writing because two weeks out of the month I would not have to work; I would have my own apartment, a minifridge and my laptop. Those three things make for alot of hours writing. I guess my main reason for considering this job is between money and getting the hell out of Boynton Beach. I have had enough of this city to say the least. If I go I will work hard for two weeks, then live easy in NOLA for two weeks, living in an apartment, neglecting sleep and putting my fake ID to good use. I would still be withing driving distance in case I ever wanted to come back just on a hunch or out of boredom. I still have some thinking to do but thats good, because I still have about two months before my documets are cleared to start working and I also have to find an apartment and a few other things. End of July I am going to take a drive up there and go apartment hunting
    PARTNERSHIP FOR A BUFFALO BILLS FREE AMERICA
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I wishe you the best of luck, and I look forward to seeing you around the old Finheaven neighborhood.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to seeing you around the old Finheaven neighborhood.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Not a 3am Member but still post whoring

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, I would have to say with the writing skill you must have to get published, if you dont go to school, you would be shooting yourself in the foot. Yeah, you might be able to make it writing without a degree but what happens if that falls through?? Want to try raising a family on $12.00 hr. if your lucky?? Go get a 2 year degree from a community college, do something. It all seems easy now but if you dont, things could only get worse from here. just my 2 cents.

D-Day's Favorite Non-3am poster!!!
    W.P.E-Worst Poster Ever
    Quote Quote