Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Fantasy players on the team

1. -1
    Macdaddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Top Fantasy players on the team

I know it is really early for some, but I have already started thinking about Fantasy football this year. My leagues draft is really early. So as a Dolfan I am going to keep my eye on Dolphins on draft day. Here is where I would rank the Dolphins players fantasy wise.
    1)Ronnie Brown
    2)Chris Chambers
    3)Randy McMicheal
    4)D
    5)Marty Booker
    6)David Boston
    "If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
    :billsbite "There is more to life then football, just not much."-Warren Sapp
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Macdaddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have seen on some fantasy sites Boston being ranked much higher then Booker. I would have thought that it was the other way around. Even though Booker doesn't have many 50 yard catches he his a much safer pick then Boston. Boston is coming off an injury and probubly will only be ranked third on the depth chart at best.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Sec 145 Row 20 Seats5,6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    daytona beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'de put Randy above CC especially in leagues where you have to start a TE.
    17-0
    J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Ricky returns, Ronnie's production will suffer........this year, at least.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Resident Hitman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1)Ronnie Brown
    2)Chris Chambers
    3)Randy McMicheal
    4)D
    5)Marty Booker
    6)David Boston
    I think ronnie is a huge question for fantasy because alot of his potential numbers for this year depends on ricky williams and our offensive line. if ricky were to struggle after his return ronnie will definatly be productive but it could be painful to take him too early to see him get alot of split carries. Ronnie Brown is at best a solid #2 RB in FF.

Chambers could be explosive this year. he put up modest numbers with our wretchid QB situation(you see this by all the big plays he made which were horrible throws) and the signing of boston means they cant soley focus on Chambers or they will pay for it.

Randy is a big time FF player, I would rank him as #1 from our team without question. drafting him pretty early isnt a bad move as TE can be a spot that many people find disapointed in. It can also be a possition that makes the difference if you have somone who is as consistant as Randy. However its quite obvious hes not the best out there but he is for sure a top 3-5 TE.

Our defense faces some questions in the secondary but well have to wait and see untill the season starts. Saban has made some brilliant changes to the D but well have to see his work put into action. Alot of people might be shying away from the phins d this year because of our 4-12 record from last year, which could be nice for us phin phreaks.

Marty Booker I wouldnt pick, nor would i pick Boston. those guys will not be drafted in most leagues and at most will be early or mid-season free agent gap fillers, IMO.

Im hoping to snag Miami's D somwhat late if possible and hopfully I can land Ronnie as my #2 back as I feel he will succeed very well in our system. Even if ricky does well ronnie should get plenty of time at the slot and even some time with ricky on the field at the same time. Just my opinion tho!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Macdaddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinz420
    I think ronnie is a huge question for fantasy because alot of his potential numbers for this year depends on ricky williams and our offensive line. if ricky were to struggle after his return ronnie will definatly be productive but it could be painful to take him too early to see him get alot of split carries. Ronnie Brown is at best a solid #2 RB in FF.

Chambers could be explosive this year. he put up modest numbers with our wretchid QB situation(you see this by all the big plays he made which were horrible throws) and the signing of boston means they cant soley focus on Chambers or they will pay for it.

Randy is a big time FF player, I would rank him as #1 from our team without question. drafting him pretty early isnt a bad move as TE can be a spot that many people find disapointed in. It can also be a possition that makes the difference if you have somone who is as consistant as Randy. However its quite obvious hes not the best out there but he is for sure a top 3-5 TE.

Our defense faces some questions in the secondary but well have to wait and see untill the season starts. Saban has made some brilliant changes to the D but well have to see his work put into action. Alot of people might be shying away from the phins d this year because of our 4-12 record from last year, which could be nice for us phin phreaks.

Marty Booker I wouldnt pick, nor would i pick Boston. those guys will not be drafted in most leagues and at most will be early or mid-season free agent gap fillers, IMO.

Im hoping to snag Miami's D somwhat late if possible and hopfully I can land Ronnie as my #2 back as I feel he will succeed very well in our system. Even if ricky does well ronnie should get plenty of time at the slot and even some time with ricky on the field at the same time. Just my opinion tho!
    In my league HBs are by far the most valubale position.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Macdaddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fins1
    I'de put Randy above CC especially in leagues where you have to start a TE.
    There about equal in my mind.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Macdaddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Fin
    If Ricky returns, Ronnie's production will suffer........this year, at least.
    Even after his suspension Ricky it is going to take time before he gets back into the swing of things. So it will be mid season before Brown gets much competition.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Greater of 2 Evils.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First Rounders: 0
    Second Rounders: 0
    Third rounders: Chambers
    Fourth Rounders: McMichael, Brown (w/o Ricky would be 3rd)
    Fifth Rounders: Boston/booker
    Sixth round: D
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    ZT = HOF

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LINCOLN, NE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does your league have defensive players? If so, Zach puts up good fantasy numbers.
    Quote Quote