Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 221 of 223 FirstFirst ... 216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2228

Thread: DolFans Latinos (hispano hablantes-spanish speakers) Brazilians too

1. -2201
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will give you my vote. Your sigs won my vote, well, some posts might've helped, but always have a laugh with those sigs of yours.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2202
    Wicked Stop Hunter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Palatial VIPER Ranch and Estate
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Fidel es un aborrecimiento que debe ser depuesto. Libertad de Viva. Boicotee todas las estaciones de Citco hasta que golpeen con el pie al tirano Chavez del Commie al encintado. Apenas recuerde que un voto para Vaark es una condenacin de comunistas y de tiranos. Gracias

How' s que vbora?
    Tu eres el Caballo de Atila Vaark.

El Venenoso VIBORA
    Quote Quote  

3. -2203
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Viper View Post
    Tu eres el Caballo de Atila Vaark.

El Venenoso VIBORA
    Gracias amigo. Y recuerde que el tuerto es el rey en la tierra de los ciegos!

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

4. -2204
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    where do we get to vote? votations open yet?

Let me know and i submit the vote!
    Quote Quote  

5. -2205

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uruguayfinfan‚¬‚¬ View Post
    where do we get to vote? votations open yet?

Let me know and i submit the vote!
    yes, go to the main forum and then the voting section sits directly above that. Vote on every category Uff.. including comedic poster.. :jcane:

http://www.finheaven.com/f135/
    Last edited by Vaark; 02-03-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2206
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    yes, go to the main forum and then the voting section sits directly above that. Vote on every category Uff.. including comedic poster.. :jcane:

http://www.finheaven.com/f135/
    I just hope you aren't trafficing yourself...
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote  

7. -2207

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A mis amigos espaoles
    Gracias de antemano por su apoyo en la votacin para m en la Locura de Marzo 2 ronda y ms all,
    Quote Quote  

8. -2208
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're welcome. You deserved it, so you really shouldn't thank us... we should thank you.
    Now with this new google chrome you may translate everything anyone writes in spanish, to english.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2209

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uruguayfinfan‚¬‚¬ View Post
    You're welcome. You deserved it, so you really shouldn't thank us... we should thank you.
    Now with this new google chrome you may translate everything anyone writes in spanish, to english.
    thanx Uff.

Really? I have chrome, but haven't used it months; for one thing I didn't like the way it formatted a few forum sites including FH.... guess it's been upgraded a few times since. Are you saying that it will automatically translate between english and other languages? If so, that's pretty kewl. I'll d/l the updates.

Hey, if i'm lucky enough to advance to the next round or beyond, don't forget about me, eh?

PS: no earthquakes brewing down your way I hope!
    Quote Quote  

10. -2210
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nah, fortunately i live where this is almost completely impossible i would dare to say.

And yes, at least the chrome ver. i have, gives you the option to translate pages from any language to any other language, and takes like half a second to do it.

I usually use this tool when entering ajax football club web site. I have no clue about Netherlands language.

This new chrome thing will help many companies, which won't have to translate their site, since chrome does it alone, without help.
    Obviously translation isn't exact (almost better than yours when trying to write in spanish), but you get the idea of what someones trying to say.

Obviously they have to work on it a bit more to get to your translation level of excelence :P
    Quote Quote