Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Quick survey... everyone please answer

  1. -31
    cmax13's Avatar
    Love my kids, 420 and foosball

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    537
    vCash:
    1045
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i go to laughing loggerhead in coconut grove on 27th avenue and bird road. the wings are the best, clam chowder is perfect, and the burgers are excellent. the dolphin fingers are great, too. the place has about 30 TV's and all the games on. a great place for sports.

    college game days, there are many games on. plus, before and after cane games, the place is packed with fans.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    cmax13's Avatar
    Love my kids, 420 and foosball

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    537
    vCash:
    1045
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    aj,

    go to www.phins.com and kurt has a section in there called where to watch. this has places all over the country to watch the dolphin gmaes with other dolphin fans.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    FinHeaven Lives

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    3,809
    vCash:
    1400
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by cmax13
    aj,

    go to www.phins.com and kurt has a section in there called where to watch. this has places all over the country to watch the dolphin gmaes with other dolphin fans.
    I know, but I want to know where the majority of the people here go. Thanks though
    AJ Tatum

    "If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Coral Reefer's Avatar
    Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    8,709
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by IceStorm
    DALLAS TEXAS
    (or Addison to be exact)
    LongShots. Home of the Dallas Dolphins fan club. Been there for 6 straight year. No less then 30 fans show up every Sunday.

    They also show every other game on as well with DirectTV. But those are on smaller TV's and don't have any other fan clubs there.
    Wow, you just brought back some memories.......

    I lived in Dallas for 5 years Ice Storm and went to see plenty of games at Longshots. Is that same guy running the club out there.... can't remember his name... I think Chuck..... Older guy who always dressed with the old Dolphin shorts and gave out newsletters every week? Last time I saw him we had all gone to the Dallas athletic club to see Marino speak.
    Anyway, I Moved back to Ft. Lauderdale almost 2 years ago now.
    I Probably had a beer with you at one point at the club.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Coral Reefer's Avatar
    Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    8,709
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Quick survey... everyone please answer

    Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
    I have one question, that is very important. I need to know what Sports Bar (if any) you go to the most.

    If you live in the South Florida area, please list your favorite Sport Bars (like your top five or something...).

    Thank you for your time... anyways... post on
    Davie Ale House which is right down the road from Fins HQ has become a Dolphin fan favorite since many of the Fins themselves regularly show up there in the offseason.

    Also the Hooters on Pembroke Pines Blvd and University is always happening for Fins games. They used to do the pre and post game radio show broadcasts out of there but I'm not sure if they still do.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: Quick survey... everyone please answer

    Originally posted by Trekbiz
    Also the Hooters on Pembroke Pines Blvd and University is always happening for Fins games. They used to do the pre and post game radio show broadcasts out of there but I'm not sure if they still do.
    we came out from california in 2000, went to that same hooters the sat before the second indy game, the fins lost that one!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    Justasportsfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,604
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: Quick survey... everyone please answer

    Originally posted by Trekbiz
    Davie Ale House which is right down the road from Fins HQ has become a Dolphin fan favorite since many of the Fins themselves regularly show up there in the offseason.

    Also the Hooters on Pembroke Pines Blvd and University is always happening for Fins games. They used to do the pre and post game radio show broadcasts out of there but I'm not sure if they still do.
    Bills fan here , but just wanted to let some So. Floridians know some good places.

    There's one off of 826 and Nob Hill by Uncle funny's. You're it right at the middle of all the games. No need to walk arround to see all the games. Of course it's finfan based but they've been pretty cool. Not a whole lot of smack. Just straight up football. One of the few places where fans of different teams are all gathered in one place. .39 cent wings too.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Le Dolfan's Avatar
    I am Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2002
    Posts:
    40
    vCash:
    2000
    Loc:
    Singer Island
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Sports bar

    I go to Oceans 11 on Singer Island every sunday 8$ for a bucket of 5 beers and all the games on satellite.
    And its right on the ocean.
    Timmmmayyy...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Trekbiz
    Wow, you just brought back some memories.......

    I lived in Dallas for 5 years Ice Storm and went to see plenty of games at Longshots. Is that same guy running the club out there.... can't remember his name... I think Chuck..... Older guy who always dressed with the old Dolphin shorts and gave out newsletters every week? Last time I saw him we had all gone to the Dallas athletic club to see Marino speak.
    Anyway, I Moved back to Ft. Lauderdale almost 2 years ago now.
    I Probably had a beer with you at one point at the club.
    looks like we have a jimmy buffet fan! ya got more than 1, i love that song!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    Chubby's Avatar
    SUPERFAN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    6,727
    vCash:
    3556
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    My favorite place is Quaterdeck
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

    Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

    In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. need quick answer from people who went at the stadium
    By JT-forpresident in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:22 AM
  2. Quick answer needed (seats)
    By NornIron in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:57 PM
  3. Quick question - mods answer would help?
    By Buddwalk in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 11:12 AM
  4. Quick Survey
    By PhinPhan1227 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 01:57 PM
  5. Quick Poll Answer Needed...
    By FinHeavenAJ in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 07:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •