Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Dan Marino is on the ESPN NEWS

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dan Marino is on the ESPN NEWS

AT 5:20 pm EST. They've been promoting it all day. Enjoy.
    Mod Edit: Max sig size 40kb. Yours was 133kb.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Someone please post what they talk about...i don't get ESPN news. =( Thanks in advance.
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

"He's the best quarterback i ever saw." -- Terry Bradshaw

Dan Marino : Simply the Best
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Caught some of it, some stuff:

- Still working on his speech.

- His oldest son is doing the introduction b/c his dad didnt want to do it b/c he just wanted to enjoy the day in the front row

- Optimistic about the Dolphins this season and thinks Saban was a good choice

- Said everyone makes mistakes concerning Ricky but that for the guys on the team like Taylor and Thomas who each have a lot of pride, it will probably be more difficult for them to accept him back completely

- Said everyone including him is excited about Wanny at Pitt . . . excuse me . . .:rofl3: . . . anyways, yeah

- Said he didnt think anyone would get close to his TD record for a long time, but that if anyone were to break it hes glad it was a classy guy like Manning

- Said Favre has a real shot at breaking his career TD record if he can play healthy another two years

- Said he respects Favre and Peyton and knows them well

- Said Dolphin fans including him need to be patient as the Dolphins have a long way to go, but its a franchise with a lot of pride

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I did miss the beginning of the interview.

Marino.... Huard, Feidler, Lucas, Griese, Rosenfels, Feeley, Frerrote, Green, Culpepper, Harrington, Lemon, Beck, Thigpen, Pennington, Henne, Moore... Tannehill.

'Bout damn time!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Despacio
    Caught some of it, some stuff:

- Still working on his speech.

- His oldest son is doing the introduction b/c his dad didnt want to do it b/c he just wanted to enjoy the day in the front row

- Optimistic about the Dolphins this season and thinks Saban was a good choice

- Said everyone makes mistakes concerning Ricky but that for the guys on the team like Taylor and Thomas who each have a lot of pride, it will probably be more difficult for them to accept him back completely

- Said everyone including him is excited about Wanny at Pitt . . . excuse me . . .:rofl3: . . . anyways, yeah

- Said he didnt think anyone would get close to his TD record for a long time, but that if anyone were to break it hes glad it was a classy guy like Manning

- Said Favre has a real shot at breaking his career TD record if he can play healthy another two years

- Said he respects Favre and Peyton and knows them well

- Said Dolphin fans including him need to be patient as the Dolphins have a long way to go, but its a franchise with a lot of pride

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, I did miss the beginning of the interview.
    Love your sig man....outstanding. Youre gonna have to add whoever we draft next year to it though.
    Quote Quote