Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Submit and View Camp Reports in One Place!

  1. -11
    dolphindan1970's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2004
    Posts:
    1,222
    vCash:
    1724
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great job AJ !
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    HysterikiLL's Avatar
    misogynistic one-liner or BUST

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    12,688
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looking good...It'll be easier this way..I love reading everyone's reports and interpretations of camp...

    A good idea would be to get all our TC reporters together in here and get them to focus on some specific areas to look at...for in depth analysis!!

    Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    arsenal's Avatar
    Beastin'

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,477
    vCash:
    1016
    Loc:
    Commack, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HysterikiLL
    Looking good...It'll be easier this way..I love reading everyone's reports and interpretations of camp...

    A good idea would be to get all our TC reporters together in here and get them to focus on some specific areas to look at...for in depth analysis!!
    yes definately... seems like everyone is focusing on the same things (ricky, QBs, O-line)...

    would be nice to organize different guys to focus on different things...

    Koa Konstrictor
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    FinNasty's Avatar
    "The Sticker Dunk"

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    7,218
    vCash:
    1143
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    yes definately... seems like everyone is focusing on the same things (ricky, QBs, O-line)...

    would be nice to organize different guys to focus on different things...
    That is exactly what I was hopeing to do today... IF I could meet up with some people that were going. It is impossible to watch everything, but if I were to watch just the secondary, and someone else just watched the Quarterbacks... and so on... The camp reports would be much more informative and accurate...

    Nasty
    The Future of Miami


    Where there's a will... There's a Wade...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade after Game 3
    You know what is weird? My most confident point in the game was when we were down 13 points. I said to myself 'I'm not going out like this.'


    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    110
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nasty, I'm going tonight. Where do you wanna meet? I could meet up with you by where the programs are given away at 7:30/7:40 at latest. I'll be wearing a Nationals hat.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    bevophin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    115
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    NYC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins2005+
    Nasty, I'm going tonight. Where do you wanna meet? I could meet up with you by where the programs are given away at 7:30/7:40 at latest. I'll be wearing a Nationals hat.
    I'll be wearing a yellow carnation and reading a newspaper :rofl3:
    Marino to the Marks Forever
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2002
    Posts:
    5,405
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Miami FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty
    That is exactly what I was hopeing to do today... IF I could meet up with some people that were going. It is impossible to watch everything, but if I were to watch just the secondary, and someone else just watched the Quarterbacks... and so on... The camp reports would be much more informative and accurate...

    Nasty
    I for one kinda think its better to just let people keep doing what they're doing. No offense to anyone but the reports already are pretty accurate, in the eyes of who sees, and writes about camp.

    I just like to go, have a good time, and watch everything.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    LostInPatsLand's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    1,241
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    To the Moderators

    I screwed up adding my "Another Day 4 Camp Report" to the list. I added it twice (actually three times). Please delete all except for the top one. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    FinHeaven Lives

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    3,809
    vCash:
    1400
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Done. Not a problem. Thanks for the report!
    AJ Tatum

    "If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    3,322
    vCash:
    337
    Loc:
    I'm over here now
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another Idea... put your name in the thread name...i find myself opening the threads several times....i probably should just open the threads in the camp reports links but reports show up in the main forum and i dive in
    Seriously, did you have to quote that long as post?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. View TRAINING CAMP HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS
    By upc1977 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:09 PM
  2. ¨Camp Reports¨
    By matias in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 10:12 AM
  3. Merged-Mini-camp live reports/Live Camp Blog at 11:00
    By DiepatriotsDie in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:25 AM
  4. Where' the camp reports?
    By Puffboy(ricky) in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •