Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FinHeaven Contest: JOIN MARINO IN CANTON!

1. -31
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Catherine......Ditto to all you said. I too have become a widow, I too was told that he was not a big fan. HA! I don't know what Fin Heaven puts on this site, but I can only say, It is more addictive than any drug on the planet. As a matter of fact, I would not be surprised if by this time next week you and I have our own screen names and SIGS.
    My name is Dawn, and I am inFINSible''s widow.......We could start a support group, but I don't think we could use the computers if we wanted.
    I sympathize
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice submissions....I wish I could submit one of my dog wearing his blue beret Fins hat but my digital camera is on the fritz!!! I would love to see D-Day or Mor911 submit some "nice stuff."
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    Catherine......Ditto to all you said. I too have become a widow, I too was told that he was not a big fan. HA! I don't know what Fin Heaven puts on this site, but I can only say, It is more addictive than any drug on the planet. As a matter of fact, I would not be surprised if by this time next week you and I have our own screen names and SIGS.
    My name is Dawn, and I am inFINSible''s widow.......We could start a support group, but I don't think we could use the computers if we wanted.
    I sympathize
    Dawn--Computer time is so very rare indeed! We had to get a second one to support his habit! I thank you for your support! Catherine
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck
    That was hilarious.
    You just like it cause you're in it.
    New sig coming soon!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nice tattoos

sig by In_Flames
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Buffalo, its whats for dinner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinHeavenAJ
    This is a link to his submission video. Good Stuff.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FinHeaven

EDIT: New video file linked with image of Jt0323.
    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    I almost peed my pants.

:mrt: who doubts us. GO FINS!
    Help me on my missiom to create a Bills free america: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...ad.php?t=85445
    Feel free to add this to your sig.

After Tom Brady's fourth and final interception:
    "Look at this Miami Dolphins team. The team is out of it(the playoff run), It’s a meaningless game, tell those guys in the orange jerseys that this is a meaningless game." - John Madden
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt0323
    2nd clip is sent with a pic of me in it!

Edit with link: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FinHeaven

I really don't that video was how much you liked Finheaven. But i shouldn't be talking since i haven't sent one in.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinDude88
    I really don't that video was how much you liked Finheaven. But i shouldn't be talking since i haven't sent one in.
    i think it does...
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok, so it's bad enough my wife wrote that letter, selling me out... and it's even worse that I helped her upload a picture of me sleeping under my desk to go along with it, and then helped her post them both. But honestly, it has caused me to do some reflecting, and after going through some old posts of mine I think I've pinpointed when the "addiction" took complete and total hold. It was sometime in the middle of the night on December 23rd, 2004:

Quote Originally Posted by NY_FinFan_72
    I Called In Sick To Work Because Of Finheaven!!!
    OK, I haven't been on FinHeaven.com for very long... so here is a first: I called in sick to work today BECAUSE of FinHeaven.com!!! Let me explain...

Alright, so I was kind of wired yesterday, and couldn't sleep. Just waiting for my Tylenol PM to kick in, I was trolling my usual internet sites looking for 'Phins/Saban news, and got around to FinHeaven. Most of the threads were ones I had read earlier in the night, but I checked them anyway to see what had been added... then I noticed this thread.

My two Tylenol PM's were just starting to kick in, and I was getting a little tired, but the headline intrigued me, so I clicked it, saying to myself, "Ok, I'll read this real quick then I'll got bed". YEAH RIGHT!!!

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I've e-mailed lots of the Sports Writers down there in S. Florida, and never encountered anything like this. I mean "I don't even know why I'm taking the time to respond to you, but here it is:"??? Are you kidding me??? I'm thinking, "This guy got busted by one of the LEAST reputable sources for football information there is, and not only does he stoop to their level, he goes waaaaaaay below it... what a schmuck".

So like I said, I haven't been on FinHeaven all that long. I only started coming here after the PhinZone merger, and never really used the MB on PhinZone. That said, and in combination with the fact that I live up North, I new nothing about the "High FiveGate" situation that was referenced in this thread. Thankfully, Muck provided a link.

Now I was faced with a decision. I was getting really tired, really fast, but I wanted to know what this "High FiveGate" was all about. I figured, this thread was only three pages long, so how long could the "High FiveGate" thread be? So I clicked the link.

I was hooked from the first post by Mike, and honestly, I had no choice but to keep reading... I was that enthralled by the situation, but still had no idea how long the thread was. Well, as it turned out, it was 26 pages, 384 posts long, and I read EVRY WORD. At that point it wasn't because I WANTED to, it was because I HAD to!

THAT THREAD WAS THE ANTIDOTE FOR TYLENOL PM. The more I read, the more awake and jacked up I became. It was amazing. I can only say that I was I'd discovered FinHeaven sooner and had been around during that time. That thread and situation were both EPIC!!!

So, to make an already really long story short, as I read post #384 and finished the book... errrrr... thread, I looked at the clock and it said 3:47 AM. 10 years ago I could have worked on 2 hours of sleep, but not anymore. Also, when I got done, I remembered that I had taken 2 Tylenol PM's, which were now starting to reassert themselves. I knew I was doomed!

So I left a voicemail at work at 4:00 AM saying I was up puking and wouldn't be in, and then I went to bed, finally, still not believing all that I had just read... thus, the title "I CALLED IN SICK TO WORK BECAUSE OF FINHEAVEN".

I have to say that I have much respect for everyone from FinHeaven involved in the "High FiveGate" situation, and have a newfound respect for this site. That was awesome.

Well, "Gotta Go!"
    :roflmao:
    High Fives all around to FinHeaven!
    http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...t=59706&page=3

The posts that follow mine are pretty funny. I guess this is when I should have realized I had a "problem".

Anyway, I was gonna come on here yesterday to tell you all that my wife was exaggerating, but the more I thought about, I realized she wasn't. Ouch.

I also wanted to say good luck to all who entered or may enter. No matter what happens with the contest, I'll still be here at 2am making SIGS, posting nonsense, and catching up on all things Dolphins.

I honestly don't know how I did it before FinHeaven. This is the greatest Dolphins site there is... period. All others have been erased from my favorites.

I do hope I win though... cuz I really don't wanna have to help clean this room!!! (it's still a mess)

Good Luck

Mike
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt0323
    2nd clip is sent with a pic of me in it!

Edit with link: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FinHeaven
    I think I did actually pee my pants.

Quote Quote