Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention Fishermen and Anglers! Put together a FinHeaven Fishing Team!

1. -51
    RINGLEADER WELDERPAT GANG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port saint lucie
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinHeavenAJ
    We still need one more person though... we currently have three

Hy A.J. you come fish with us and I will cover youre ticket. I have had enough enjoment out of youre sight to feel like I am still way ahead.
    If you can't make it we do not have to have four people we can cover the boat and so forth. You put us in for the boat and we will cover the $$$$ if no one else sighns on.
    If you build it they will come.
    If you could post some info about the boat we will be on as soon as you know I would apreceate it (I've worked on boats for twenty years)

:shark:
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Members:

FinHeaven & Co is partnering with the Southwest Florida Grouper Grab Fishing Tournament and the Lee County Chapter of The Buoniconti Fund.

I would like to put together one or two teams for the 6th Annual Southwest Florida Grouper Grab Fishing Tournament. The cost is $475 per boat for FOUR people ($118.75/person). After four people, we can add an additional boat or make the boat six people for $125 for person 5 and 6.

Entry fee includes: *Entry into Grouper Grab Tournament, *Captains' meeting at RumRummer's Resturant @ Cape Harbour , *Weigh-in function at Venture Out Trading Company dock next to Cape Harbour Boat House, *Awards Dinner/Banquet in Boat House @ Cape Harbour, Food sponsored by Cape Crab and Steakhouse, *Tournament T-shirt,*Tournament Hat, *Tournament Sponsor bucket.

A BOAT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE FINHEAVEN TEAM!

PRIZES
    TOTAL WEIGHT = 1st Place - $5000.00
    2nd Place - $3000.00
    3rd Place $2000.00
    4th Place $750.00
    5th Place $500.00

HEAVIEST GROUPER = RED - $750.00
    Black - $750.00
    GAG - $750.00
    MYSTERY FISH - $500.00

HEAVIEST GROUPER WOMAN CATEGORY - $350.00
    HEAVIEST GROUPER YOUTH CATEGORY - Trophy
    HEAVIEST GROUPER SMALL FRY CATEGORY - Trophy

Tournament Scoring: Is based on "Total Weight" of 3 grouper per boat: (22 inch minimum).

Elegible Species: Black, Red & Gag Grouper. Grouper weighed for tournament will become property of tournament and used for banquet dinner.

Raffle tickets will be sold for a variety of impressive items, with the proceeds being donated to the Lee County Chapter of The Buoniconti Fund, which is in search of a cure for paralysis.

If you are interested, please post here and email me at webmaster@finheaven.com.

The FinHeaven Team must be put together no later than August 17th, 2005.

For more information, please view this website: http://www.groupergrab.com/

Any funds raised from the FinHeaven Team will go straight to the Tournament and the Buoniconti Fund.

If you have any questions, please post here.

-------------------

SCHEDULE of EVENTS Friday, August 19, 2005 @ 7:00 PM - Captains' meeting at RumRunner's Resturant @ Cape Harbour, Cape Coral, all tournament team members are welcome. (Tournament Captains' Packets will be handed out and the Rules will be reviewed.)

Saturday, August 20, 2005 @ 7:00 AM - Fishing tournament begins at 7:00 AM with shotgun start, Check-In Start Boat will be located off Sanibel Fishing Pier, from 6:00 AM until 8:00 AM (all boats must check-in prior to fishing); Fishing Tournament ends at 5:00 PM; Weigh-in will begin at 3:00 PM; weigh-in will take place at Venture Out Trading Company dock in the Cape Harbour).

Sunday, August 21, 2005, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Tournament Dinner/Banquet & Awards will be held in the Cape Harbour Boat House
    Cape Crab & Steakhouse will be serving dinner for tournament participants and guests.

5:30 PM - Tournament Awards will be presented and the Raffle segment will begin.
    Damn....if I was down there, I would do it in a heartbeat!
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by john00agent
    A Black?

Yeah, it was huge!
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Someone just emailed me saying that they should be able to get in. I'm tryin to get the username.

As for me... I don't think I can make it because of class orientation, work, etc. Sorry guys... but I'm makin sure that FinHeaven's presence will be there in many ways!
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    tuna safe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Someone just emailed me saying that they should be able to get in. I'm tryin to get the username.

As for me... I don't think I can make it because of class orientation, work, etc. Sorry guys... but I'm makin sure that FinHeaven's presence will be there in many ways!
    that was me. I thought you would have figured it out by my email address.... haha

I am pumped!
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks

I would hate to commit then not be able to go. If the boat has 4, then great, if not by next week I will know, and if so, be glad to go fishing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fin-atic
    This is going to be great. Me and Infins and Welderpat (who is my brother by the way) slaying lunker grouper all in the name of finheaven!!

AJ are there restrictions on drinking beer etc.? What do we do next?

By the way for all who don't know, me and infinsible are long time board members who almost always disagree to the point of arguing and probably go too far. However, we have sent PMs and made the peace and are looking forward to a great time.

It just proves that you can only get SO serious about all of this stuff, and then you have to let it go when it comes to reality and people.

Darin, I am looking forward to meeting you in person. Welderpat and I are buying the beer if it is allowed.

-Matt
    Can't wait, man....This is going to be an awesome weekend.

I have a fourth person if we can't get another FinHeavener.....You've met him AJ....he was the English guy, Gio, that was with me at the draft party....he fishes every day, and he's DYING to do this.....I told him I'd try to get him in but, I didn't promise anything....

I'll get him to register and he can be "official"....I am taking him to the Denver game....., it's going to be his first American football game....I hope it's loud and rowdy because I'm sick and tired of hearing about all the poncy little songs they sing and how much more fun it is to be at a soccer game....
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

8. -58
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright, I'm moving this here for right now since we have four people :cool:

This is freakin awesome. Let me contact someone to see what the next step would be...
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can we make the boat 5 or 6 people??
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    FinHeaven Lives