Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 53man roster + practice squad

1. -1
    rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

2005 53man roster + practice squad

QB:ferotte,feeley,with sage hardly dressed for games! RB:brown,williams,gordon{minor will b cut or traded},kay ja on practice squad. TE: mcmichael,holmes +new guy from az. we just got.{lee will be cut}+ we might bring someone in that was released! WR:chambers,booker,boston,thompson,gilmore,welker{davis or mann on practice squad,the other will be cut.!!! OL: mckinney{last year with miami}hadnot,james,cook,st.clair,carey,mcintosh,mcdougle,alabi{whitlley will be cut},smith on [IR] for the season. Punter: turk kicker: mare long snapper:ed perry KR:welker PR:?????any guess ok ,now the defense!!!!!!!! DT:chester,traylor,chester,wright,{vickerson on practice squad}, zgonia cut,shaw has potential but have a feeling he will be cut also. DE:taylor,carter,volliday,roth,bowens. LB: crowder,seu,thomas,spragan,pope,moore,,taylor,ayanbadejo.. CB: madison,daniels,howard,roundtree,edwards{not too impressed},with poole on {IR}and shidonya mitchell on practice squad. FS:SS: shulters,jones,bell,bua,with tillman cut and parker on practice squad. JUST my opinion,anyone agree or disagree, what ya think
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good guess I think except, I dont think Turk will be back. Nick goes for youth on that one. I think Vickerson will be on the team because I dont think you can expose him to other teams taking him from our p.s. to put on their roster. I think Chester will be gone as soon as he is healthy. one of the Lb. will be gone to make room for an addition from another team, at whatever position, maybe te. or OL.

Now that is my most recent guess.:cool:

NEXT
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    F-A-L

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike
    QB:ferotte,feeley,with sage hardly dressed for games! RB:brown,williams,gordon{minor will b cut or traded},kay ja on practice squad. TE: mcmichael,holmes +new guy from az. we just got.{lee will be cut}+ we might bring someone in that was released! WR:chambers,booker,boston,thompson,gilmore,welker{davis or mann on practice squad,the other will be cut.!!! OL: mckinney{last year with miami}hadnot,james,cook,st.clair,carey,mcintosh,mcdougle,alabi{whitlley will be cut},smith on [IR] for the season. Punter: turk kicker: mare long snapper:ed perry KR:welker PR:?????any guess ok ,now the defense!!!!!!!! DT:chester,traylor,chester,wright,{vickerson on practice squad}, zgonia cut,shaw has potential but have a feeling he will be cut also. DE:taylor,carter,volliday,roth,bowens. LB: crowder,seu,thomas,spragan,pope,moore,,taylor,ayanbadejo.. CB: madison,daniels,howard,roundtree,edwards{not too impressed},with poole on {IR}and shidonya mitchell on practice squad. FS:SS: shulters,jones,bell,bua,with tillman cut and parker on practice squad. JUST my opinion,anyone agree or disagree, what ya think

FB???????
    F-A-L
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The one and only

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Beaver State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madmike
    Chester is big, but not big enough to be listed twice at DT. Same as Taylor, he is listed with the DEs and LBs, so you have only 51 players
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That hurts to read. I don't think Zgonina will be cut.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    Chester is big, but not big enough to be listed twice at DT. Same as Taylor, he is listed with the DEs and LBs, so you have only 51 players
    sorry about listing chester twice,but i meant winston taylor the lb,anyway that mistake i made at dt means shaw has a chance to make it,but romero is cut
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by byroan
    That hurts to read. I don't think Zgonina will be cut.
    sorry just have that feeling,:cry:
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    zgognina isn't going anywhere the guy is enormous and a wall of muscle and power!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsAreLife
    FB???????
    my bad on FB: morris and evans
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Miss July

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbia, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zgonina will definitely not be cut. The guy is good.
    Quote Quote