Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff Changes!! Please Read!

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks

Staff Changes!! Please Read!

Everyone,

Let me start out by giving a little background.
    Four years ago, a "hobby" of AJ's (which started several years prior, evolved into FinHeaven as we know it today. When I first joined as a member, there were just over 600 members (I was member number 661). The staff was comprised of AJ and Dolphan87. As time went on, the site grew in leaps and bounds, needless to say more staff was needed. As moderators were added (me being one of them), and membership grew, 87 found he no longer had the time necessary to devote to the sit. He stepped down as Admin, and they asked me to take over his Admin duties. The site grew more, and a 3rd Admin was needed, and Muck was promoted.
    Fast forward...several staff additions/changes later...the site now has over 13,000 members. AJ and Muck now find themselves in the same situation as Dolphan87. Other things in life prevent them from continuing in the capacity, in which they once served. AJ is still the number one guy, the head honcho, if you will... but will be taking more of a "background role" concentrating on behind the scenes endeavors like advertising, promotions, etc... and Muck will still be around, but has asked serve in more of an advisory role, rather than an active admin.
    With all that, the site is much too big for one Admin to effectively handle alone. So... we decided to promote from existing staff once again. We also realized that three active Admins is no longer enough, so, moving forward there will be a total of four, in addition to the Moderators.
    Our desire is to create a team that has synergy, and talents that compliment each other, so we can continue to move forward as the site continues to grow.
    That said... It is my pleasure to announce the new Administrators!

In addition to myself, we now have:

Mindwarp - brings technical knowledge and experience with vB to the table.

phinphanphrommi - also brings server side experience, as well as being a long time member of the staff

inFINSible - one of the very first members (member number 8), has been a member of the staff, on and off, for several years.

We believe that this will create a fantastic team of Admins, and with a few addtions to the existing top-notch Moderators in the near future, we'll have a staff that is second to none! We will strive to carry on with the same visions and philosophies that have made the dream of a 15 year old student, named after A.J. Duhe, the best fan site on the internet.

Congratulations Mindwarp, ppp, and inFINS!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    Good job fellas!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    fairfax VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    congrats to the new staff members, i know the'll do a good job
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Newark, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    congrats fellas
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just want to say thanks to all the staff for this site!!! Definitely the best fan site ever.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    unknown quantity

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northeast ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WharfRat
    Everyone,

Let me start out by giving a little background.
    Four years ago, a "hobby" of AJ's (which started several years prior, evolved into FinHeaven as we know it today. When I first joined as a member, there were just over 600 members (I was member number 661). The staff was comprised of AJ and Dolphan87. As time went on, the site grew in leaps and bounds, needless to say more staff was needed. As moderators were added (me being one of them), and membership grew, 87 found he no longer had the time necessary to devote to the sit. He stepped down as Admin, and they asked me to take over his Admin duties. The site grew more, and a 3rd Admin was needed, and Muck was promoted.
    Fast forward...several staff additions/changes later...the site now has over 13,000 members. AJ and Muck now find themselves in the same situation as Dolphan87. Other things in life prevent them from continuing in the capacity they one served. AJ is still the number one guy, the head honcho, if you will... but will be taking more of a "background role" concentrating on behind the scenes endeavors like advertising, promotions, etc... and Muck will still be around, but has asked serve in more of an advisory role, rather than an active admin.
    With all that, the site is much too big for one Admin to effectively handle alone. So... we decided to promote from existing staff once again. We also realized that three active Admins is no longer enough, so, moving forward there will be a total of four, in addition to the Moderators.
    Our desire is to create a team that has synergy, and talents that compliment each other, so we can continue to move forward as the site continues to grow.
    That said... It is my pleasure to announce the new Administrators!

In addition to myself, we now have:

Mindwarp - brings technical knowledge and experience with vB to the table.

phinphanphrommi - also brings server side experience, as well as being a long time member of the staff

inFINSible - one of the very first members (member number 8), has been a member of the staff, on and off, for several years.

We believe that this will create a fantastic team of Admins, and with a few addtions to the existing top-notch Moderators in the near future, we'll have a staff that is second to none! We will strive to carry on with the same visions and philosophies that have made the dream of a 15 year old student, named after A.J. Duhe, the best fan site on the internet.

Congratulations Mindwarp, ppp, and inFINS!
    this is a bunch of crap how dare you promote these guys. i would rather have a "lord of the flys" kind of atmosphere around here. Dog eat Dog.

just kidding :goof:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Best Fan site ever!
    "It's the Ricky and Ronnie Show!":cpatch:
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    I'm over here now
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Congrats on the promotions!!

Thank you for the experience and the #1 reason on my divorce papers (when they come)
    Seriously, did you have to quote that long as post?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's great that AJ is going to be handling the advertising! I have been trying for over a year to get someone to contact me regarding advertising on finheaven without a single reply back from anyone. Maybe now we can make it happen.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Congrats!:wink:

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote