Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: Are you a FinHeaven Dedicated Fan? Free tickets to the Home Opener vs. Broncos!

  1. -31
    Thebignate5's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    126
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This submission will BLOW YOU AWAY!

    We took these pictures during the storm, we risked our lives for finheaven, that's how much we love the site.

    The Title of this is: "The only ROADBLOCK that can keep Hefferwww (The Stud Man) and I from going on Finheaven"

    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    heffer111's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    321
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, that's me in the picture. Here's some more of same scene. I'm 6 feet tall, just to show how big the tree that fellover is.


    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    twanderer's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    955
    vCash:
    1144
    Loc:
    Tampa by way of NEW YORK CITY!!
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey anyone wanna send me links to that "otherstuff"? My boss is cool about it.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Los Lonely Boys the Return....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    4,544
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebignate5
    This submission will BLOW YOU AWAY!

    We took these pictures during the storm, we risked our lives for finheaven, that's how much we love the site.

    The Title of this is: "The only ROADBLOCK that can keep Hefferwww (The Stud Man) and I from going on Finheaven"

    you know...not to sound stupid or anything...but...where's the wind?or the rain?or the flying cows?you sure you didnt mean you took this after???
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Buddwalk's Avatar
    The Jukebox Hero

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    13,933
    vCash:
    1045
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eh I dont feel like doing this...Aj just give me the tickets and we'll call it even
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    heffer111's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    321
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by depac33
    you know...not to sound stupid or anything...but...where's the wind?or the rain?or the flying cows?you sure you didnt mean you took this after???
    Not sure if you've been in a hurricane, but it's not constant 75 mph gusts the whole time. We didn't go out when it was at its worse, but when we could stand. And the storm was random times of harsh rain, as you can see in the picture i posted you can see the rain in the puddles. My camera isn't the best as well, so can't capture motion...
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    Los Lonely Boys the Return....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    4,544
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heffer111
    Not sure if you've been in a hurricane, but it's not constant 75 mph gusts the whole time. We didn't go out when it was at its worse, but when we could stand. And the storm was random times of harsh rain, as you can see in the picture i posted you can see the rain in the puddles. My camera isn't the best as well, so can't capture motion...
    so your saying no flying cows??lol,yeh I lived in Pompano half my life,after Andrew I said enough,so I moved to tornado alley.......lol
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Los Lonely Boys the Return....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    4,544
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddwalk
    Eh I dont feel like doing this...Aj just give me the tickets and we'll call it even
    lol....the straight forward approach....let me know if it works..
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    heffer111's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    321
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by depac33
    so your saying no flying cows??lol,yeh I lived in Pompano half my life,after Andrew I said enough,so I moved to tornado alley.......lol
    haha

    It's still pooring and windy outside!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    rainmaker1313's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    4,495
    vCash:
    1018
    Loc:
    Seattle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinfanatic84
    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: You're lucky you didn't get fired!!! My wife about threw me out of the house because I opened a "Baywatch Europe" attachment that my best friend had emailed me and it was a slideshow of topless European women on beaches..... I thought I had deleted it but she found it in the My Downloads folder.... the worst two weeks of my life followed close behind
    women are such jealous unrealistic creatures!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Raiders-Dolphins Home Opener 2 Tickets Section 433 Row 1
    By SpurzN703 in forum FinHeaven Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 10:50 AM
  2. Mike Dee CEO tweets discount for tickets to the home opener vs raiders
    By Daytona Fin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:48 PM
  4. Bought my tickets for the home opener
    By SpurzN703 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:36 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •