Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Are you a FinHeaven Dedicated Fan? Free tickets to the Home Opener vs. Broncos!

1. -41
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead
    Dude that was the funniest scene in the whole movie. But nobody in the theater laughed at it much except me!! Glad to see that scene stuck in someone else's mind.
    i really thought that movie was awful, but when he got hit by the car i almost cried
    Dolfans NYC
    The home of New York City Dolphins Fan Club.

Driven By Boredom
    My NYC nightlife website.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Etters, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    is transportation provided from pa? to and from the staduim and plane tickets? i'ld paint finheaven on my back and run naked through my police station, while being taped, and send that in......
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southaven
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Brown
    is transportation provided from pa? to and from the staduim and plane tickets? i'ld paint finheaven on my back and run naked through my police station, while being taped, and send that in......
    Id pitch money in to see that...I bet we could get enough people to give money..that is if you would do it
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright people there are just 2 more days for submissions... and quite frankly, I'm disappointed. I don't know if people are waiting until the end to submit something... but c'mon. These are two tickets to the home opener. The freakin home opener!

:nono:
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Make me a sammich

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Ok, so there is a lack of stuff being submited for the contest, I am going to give you guys a list of things to do to help you win...I would do them but there is no way for me to get to and from the game since I live in PA.

1). Put on your Dolphins gear and go to your local wal-mart or some store with a sign taped to you that says "You've Been FinHeavened" and attract attention yourself however that way a big crowd is near you(rather it be dancing out of nowhere or get on the loudspeaker thing and start talking about FH).

2). Does you loved one or someone in your family think you spend to much time on FH? Well payback is a b**ch, let's grab some makeup or makers and Finheavenize them by doodling finheaven colors on them and your best attempt to draw the logo on them when they are sleeping shall we?

3). Go to your local sports bar that is for fans of another team and sport your dolphins gear and go in with a sign that says " ___ aren't worth watching this year, visit finheaven instead" and fill in the blank with the team sportsbar you are at.

4). If you really want to win, grab yourself a extremely pair of tight pants and or shorts, wear a dolphin type of color shirt, write up a sign that says "Go Finheaven" or something, and go out and at a stopsign or stoplight, stand in front of the cars and jump up and down and cheer for finheaven while holding the sign.

5). Or, you could be a Lord of the Rings and and crouch down and say "My precious Finheaven" and starting rubbing something FH related(if you have laptop then use that), you can do this wal-mart, k-mart, at your local internet cafe, etc......

I know some of these are odd and kinda make you go "huh, wtf is he talking about" but just think, if its truely that odd and stupid like, nobody else will be willing to take it to the extreme for two tickets for the dolphins vs denver game. If I had a way to the game, I would have already done something behind stupid for the tickets.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if i lived or was going to miami anytime soon i would enter but im not but im going to the jets home opner and they happen to play the dolphins!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    His Majesty

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinHeavenAJ
    Alright people there are just 2 more days for submissions... and quite frankly, I'm disappointed. I don't know if people are waiting until the end to submit something... but c'mon. These are two tickets to the home opener. The freakin home opener!

:nono:
    Man, I'm sorry AJ. If my uncle wasn't getting married that day I would have definitely done something. And I still pondered the dilemma of the potential to go to a Dolphins game and be ostracized from my entire family.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Captain Caveman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    1st overall draft pick
    Thanks / No Thanks
    pick me pick me..
    plus.. mor and I entertain this board all the time..
    wait till your see our new stupid videos.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here it is!

In the name of Finheaven.com, Mor and Mindwarp made complete idiots of themselves. I've posted the videos here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...47#post1501647

If that's not love and dedication to your favorite site, I don't know what is.

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thephins.com
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mor911
    Here it is!

In the name of Finheaven.com, Mor and Mindwarp made complete idiots of themselves. I've posted the videos here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...47#post1501647

If that's not love and dedication to your favorite site, I don't know what is.
    i think we got a winner! that was too funny!
    Quote Quote