People seem to think that Chambers would be a top 5 receiver if he played for the Colts...so it made me start to think. Who would the top 5 receivers in the league be if they were to take Marvin Harrison's place as the #1 receiver on the Colts. Here's my top 5
1. T.O. - He put up the best #'s in the league with offense's that the only other threats were Tai Streets, Todd Pinkston, Kevin Barlow and Brian Westbrook. Imagine what he would do with Reggie Wayne and Edge.
2. Randy Moss - I think he could push 1800 yds. and 20td's on the Colts.
3. Hines Ward - Might even be #1 at the end of the year if he can prove that he can get it done without Plaxico around.
4. Marvin Harrison - Still an elite guy
5. Joe Horn - Never has really had any other talented receivers around him, basically carried Aaron Brooks this long.
note: Chambers would prob be around #11
6 & 7 would be Torry Holt (dome) and Chad Johnson
8, 9 & 10 Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald & Javon Walker