Very seldom does FinHeaven participate in a fundraising event like this. Thus, right off the bat... you know there has to be something up.

Well, there is. It involved Vanessa Cunha of Bayville, NJ.

To quote the website: Vanessa Cunha is a beautiful 2 1/2 year old little girl who was diagnosed with cancer on June 9, 2005. The type of cancer she has is called Rhabdomyosarcoma Alveoli, which is a form of the disease that develops in the skeletal tissue. To learn more about it, visit the American Cancer Society website.

Well, I recently was approached by my friend Chris, aka gators910. Chris lives next doory to Vanessa and wants to help the family out. He wishes to use FinHeaven as his "medium" sort to speak. I know we'll be able to raise some money for this young girl and her family.

So, Chris will be donating four tickets to two different games this season. One pair of tickets is for the Panthers game and the other is for the Jets game in December. Both tickets are located in section 411, row 5. These tickets include a parking pass.

To make the offer better, I will be throwing in two tickets to the FinHeaven Tailgate Party vs. the Chiefs. The tickets to the Chiefs game won't include a parking pass.

Here is how this is going to work... it's pretty simple. If you are interested, just respond to this post with your bid. No hidden offers or anything... just post how much you are willing to pay for these tickets. You are able to report a new offer.

Bidding will start at $200 for all six tickets.

If you are unable to make an offer but would like to send a donation to the family, please view this webpage: http://www.vanessacunha.net/help.htm

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum