Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: People need to read between the lines on some posts. (The sarcasm posts)

1. -1
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

People need to read between the lines on some posts. (The sarcasm posts)

Good example.

A thread I started the other day about "Prepare for the Ronnie is a bad pick" thread I thought some took it the wrong way when indeed it was just pure sarcasm. Another good example is the "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread. I know reading over the internet can be kind of hard, but please just really READ the posts before replying.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Miami Dolphins are #1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation Logo2013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17Cam Wake 91
    Ronnie Brown will shine remember its his rookie season!!! lol you people make me laugh!! Miami will win the division i garuntee it. Once Ricky Williams is back then its over watch!!! The offense line will step it up and we will be 3-1 by the time ricky williams comes back. THEN U WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF JASON TAYLOR IS A BUST WHEN HE BUSTS A 3 SACKS A GAME OUT!!! LOL JASON TAYLOR ISNT A BUST U PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! U AINT REAL DOLPHINS FANS!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you said "these" people and not lump me in with "you" people it would make me feel alot better
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mama what is sarcasm?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsNCanes
    Good example.

A thread I started the other day about "Prepare for the Ronnie is a bad pick" thread I thought some took it the wrong way when indeed it was just pure sarcasm. Another good example is the "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread. I know reading over the internet can be kind of hard, but please just really READ the posts before replying.

I agree, but the two examples you used have no common threads here...if Brown has a bad game or two (or the OL shows that it really hasn't improved much), then someone biatching about Brown is expected...

But where would the "JT is a bust" thread come from ?? What relevence does it have to what happened this week or last week or even the last 8 years ??

My point is, a stupid thread like that has no place here, IMHO...That is nothing more than someone trying to get a rise because they are not smart enough to post a legitimate post...funny is one thing, dumb is another.
    Quote Quote