Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: People need to read between the lines on some posts. (The sarcasm posts)

1. -1
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

People need to read between the lines on some posts. (The sarcasm posts)

Good example.

A thread I started the other day about "Prepare for the Ronnie is a bad pick" thread I thought some took it the wrong way when indeed it was just pure sarcasm. Another good example is the "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread. I know reading over the internet can be kind of hard, but please just really READ the posts before replying.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Miami Dolphins are #1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17DolphinPS4 ControllerCam Wake 91Mike Wallace 11
    Ronnie Brown will shine remember its his rookie season!!! lol you people make me laugh!! Miami will win the division i garuntee it. Once Ricky Williams is back then its over watch!!! The offense line will step it up and we will be 3-1 by the time ricky williams comes back. THEN U WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF JASON TAYLOR IS A BUST WHEN HE BUSTS A 3 SACKS A GAME OUT!!! LOL JASON TAYLOR ISNT A BUST U PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! U AINT REAL DOLPHINS FANS!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you said "these" people and not lump me in with "you" people it would make me feel alot better
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mama what is sarcasm?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsNCanes
    Good example.

A thread I started the other day about "Prepare for the Ronnie is a bad pick" thread I thought some took it the wrong way when indeed it was just pure sarcasm. Another good example is the "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread. I know reading over the internet can be kind of hard, but please just really READ the posts before replying.

I agree, but the two examples you used have no common threads here...if Brown has a bad game or two (or the OL shows that it really hasn't improved much), then someone biatching about Brown is expected...

But where would the "JT is a bust" thread come from ?? What relevence does it have to what happened this week or last week or even the last 8 years ??

My point is, a stupid thread like that has no place here, IMHO...That is nothing more than someone trying to get a rise because they are not smart enough to post a legitimate post...funny is one thing, dumb is another.
    Quote Quote