Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention New and Old Posters Alike! READ ME!

1. -21
    2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thanks AJ... unfortunately, it was needed.

2. -22
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :beerbang:

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

3. -23
    17-0 perfectville Pop. 1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elmira, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thank you so much I was getting to the point that i was felt shamed to be a Phin Fan and come here to read some of the crap that was being posted.... Heres to a more Quality Finheaven :beerbang: :beerbang:

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you. Awaiting the follow through.

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Jolla Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know Im farily new to this board so forgive me for not toting the company line but what is it with you guys? A little power hungry. Now just wait a second and hear me out. You and the rest of the "Old" posters now have become obsessed with telling everyone else what is wrong with them now. While we are all complaining about the compliners no sports posts are being posted. And all due respect to the Webmaster, you do a heck of a job but the only posts you seem to make are threats to shut people down. Whos to say what is stupid and what isnt. If a post is stupid and no one replys what happens. It just goes away. But no, everyone has to plie on and spend thread after thread talking about how stupid the guy or his quote is and all that does is keep the posts alive. Its real strange if you ask me. But I know you didnt.

6. -26
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Amen.

7. -27
    Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDolphan
    You know Im farily new to this board so forgive me for not toting the company line but what is it with you guys? A little power hungry. Now just wait a second and hear me out. You and the rest of the "Old" posters now have become obsessed with telling everyone else what is wrong with them now. While we are all complaining about the compliners no sports posts are being posted. And all due respect to the Webmaster, you do a heck of a job but the only posts you seem to make are threats to shut people down. Whos to say what is stupid and what isnt. If a post is stupid and no one replys what happens. It just goes away. But no, everyone has to plie on and spend thread after thread talking about how stupid the guy or his quote is and all that does is keep the posts alive. Its real strange if you ask me. But I know you didnt.
    I think the best way to answer this is whoever owns and run this board. One of the problems is that people think they are free to do whatever you want on message boards just because they are on the internet. They tend to think that the internet is this magical freedom that no one owns and they deserve their right to free speech. In reality this here is the property of the people who run it and they should do it how they see fit.

Just like you say a post will disappear if what they are going to do is wrong a lot of the poster would disappear and maybe someone will make a "more free" site.

THhat is my opinion
    “If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.”
    by Dave Berry

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would like to personally apologize for my "Jason Taylor is a bust" thread from yesterday.

I did not put enough thought into it, as I didn't put enough thought into the "start Shridonya" thread.

The truth is that I'm just a product of two sarcastic parents and choose to express myself that way.

I will refrain from entertaining this site in the future, saving my threads for serious "good" topics.

Again, sorry.
    ...GOOD LOOK...

9. -29
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thank god

10. -30
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you for standing up for the site, AJ.

The rest of us, let's do our part to take the site back by modeling the behavior we expect from others. I'm certainly not saying that we have to stop being funny or witty or sarcastic, just that if we think for a minute before posting - ESPECIALLY BEFORE STARTING A THREAD - we will improve our experience on the site.

This is my only online community; I choose to spend time here because I love the site, and because the staff and good members here are top-notch people whom I would hang out with in real life. I pledge to do my best to keep this community the best place to come for Miami Dolphins' news, information and discussion.