Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Damion McIntosh Week Two Journal

1. -31
    The name's Bond...James Bond.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you, D-Mac! Great stuff!

Check out some of my other work:

• Dr. Stats, the best fantasy football site on the internet, with weekly projections and plenty of regular articles.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    I'm the Man in the Box

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Saban was trying to get a spark out of the line by switching it up. I feel that the pass protection was decent this game, but it still needs some help. The trick is we need to get the running game going. If we have to keep converting these 3rd and longs it will just kill us. Run Ronnie Run!!! And please no more False starts. Especially you SETH!!! You have the ball in your hand, you decide when to snap!!!!! Thats just DUMB!!!!
    Formerly HDjetta6316
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Bon vivant

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for your continued contribution, D-Mac!
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Hungry For A Championship

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanx D-Mac. I'm sure this wasn't an easy journal entry after a tough loss on the road. Keep working hard...we are in this together.

Although I'm thankful that Carolina spanked the Patsies, they are coming into our house and we need win those home games.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Section 415, Row 17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow! Great entry and thank you. I wish we could have you write one every day of the week, to really get some insite on your preperation. Thanks for contributing to this site.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good read. Glad to hear after looking at tape he feels the mistakes made can be fixed.
    Offseason again... at least this one should be exciting!
    -Oboy

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Sig banners.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Mad and Surt...Legendary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead
    I have a few questions for Brett Tessler with regards to Damion. Damion and the team were rumored during the offseason restructuring to have made an agreement that the Dolphins would not sign or draft anyone to compete with Damion McIntosh. They signed Stockar McDougle and drafted Anthony Alabi, but neither compete with Damion.

I want to know if this agreement actually happened, whether or not it is written, and whether or not moving Damion to right tackle where he would compete with free agent acquisition Stockar McDougle would constitute a violation of the agreement.

It would certainly explain why the coaches never moved Damion to right tackle, choosing instead to move Vernon Carey.
    I am one to agree pro sports stars have to accept some things being public, however, I don't feel anything you asked is any of our business. That's between Brett, Damion, and the organization.

Damion, thanks for the continued journal articles. We understand it has to be tough after a loss, being substituted for, and what all was said last year. However, I think I can speak for others in saying nothing makes us fans more happy than to know you guys want to be better, practice to get better, and want to do good for us. We know not all pro athletes have that desire.

Brett - 1
    Rude jerk-off - 0
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When a player can still come and face the Fans after a winnable loss, that's character, I give him plenty of props..and plenty to Finheaven for making this possible. Now you guys who live down there, go be the 12th man this week.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Mad and Surt...Legendary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFINFAN
    When a player can still come and face the Fans after a winnable loss, that's character, I give him plenty of props..and plenty to Finheaven for making this possible. Now you guys who live down there, go be the 12th man this week.
    Exactly, go support Damion and the team!! I'd love to be able to, but living in MD makes it a bit difficult and costly to get there and have tix. Feel lucky to be close to your favorite team folks...and go support them
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think our line has improved a great deal since last year. Our pass protection has been outstanding for the most part. The one time Damion got beat, I saw the defender in his space, Damion just needs to get his hands on him sooner, but he has already seen that on film. I personally think playing line is all about the attitude, how you are going to knock your guy off the ball. Hopefully, within the next few weeks, the line will continue to improve so when Ricky comes back, our offense will be feared.
    Hope is not a strategy.
    Quote Quote