Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fudge-31 Arsenal-28

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fudge-31 Arsenal-28

Wow, closest game i have ever played in my entire life. I was up 21-0 in the early portion of the game. Then after a punt fumble by me, he brought the score up to 21-14. Soon after, i found the score tied at 21 all. Scared to death, we went back and forth in the 4th quaretr punt after punt after interception after punt. Game goes into overtime. He wins the toss, drives down field and gets into FG range. For a 49 yarder in that crazy heartbeat screen, the lag kicks in on his side i believe i could even hear it in his voice starting to break up. He misses the field goal. 30 seconds in overtime. Boston finally makes a catch for me to bring it to his 42 i think. I spike the ball at 18 seconds. Next play, chambers on a WR Screen. Gets me to the 35 i think maybe. Spike it, its now 4th down after the spike. from the 35, I now have the wonderful heartbeat screen. I hit 98 power and only 71 accuracy, but the KICK IS GOOD. Great game man...Definately a rematch. WOW that was the closest game i have ever played! :eek:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sounds like an awesome game. I had a similar one I lost last night. 10-7, he beat me by a FG in OT. The sad part is: I missed 2 FGs earlier in the game (29yd and 52yd).

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Beastin'

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Commack, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah crazy game... boston came through in the clutch, haha, he needs to d othat in real life, and that WR screen got you JUST enough yards... eventhough mares got a leg, that was a 52 yarder and it was good EASY, looked like it coulda been good from 60 yards out... but yeah good game man

Koa Konstrictor
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    yeah crazy game... boston came through in the clutch, haha, he needs to d othat in real life, and that WR screen got you JUST enough yards... eventhough mares got a leg, that was a 52 yarder and it was good EASY, looked like it coulda been good from 60 yards out... but yeah good game man
    Ive hit ONE from 60 yards before, but I had the wind too. Mare has a true LEG. yeah that game was nuts truly nuts...cant wait for the rematch...my heart is still pounding...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge 101
    Wow, closest game i have ever played in my entire life. I was up 21-0 in the early portion of the game. Then after a punt fumble by me, he brought the score up to 21-14. Soon after, i found the score tied at 21 all. Scared to death, we went back and forth in the 4th quaretr punt after punt after interception after punt. Game goes into overtime. He wins the toss, drives down field and gets into FG range. For a 49 yarder in that crazy heartbeat screen, the lag kicks in on his side i believe i could even hear it in his voice starting to break up. He misses the field goal. 30 seconds in overtime. Boston finally makes a catch for me to bring it to his 42 i think. I spike the ball at 18 seconds. Next play, chambers on a WR Screen. Gets me to the 35 i think maybe. Spike it, its now 4th down after the spike. from the 35, I now have the wonderful heartbeat screen. I hit 98 power and only 71 accuracy, but the KICK IS GOOD. Great game man...Definately a rematch. WOW that was the closest game i have ever played! :eek:
    Damn, sounds like one of those great games....
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Beastin'

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Commack, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    man i realized today i should have just paused it and waited for my connection to go back to normal instead of trying to kick it with it skipping... im dumb
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    man i realized today i should have just paused it and waited for my connection to go back to normal instead of trying to kick it with it skipping... im dumb

hahaha that happens to me as well, where after a loss, it darns on me what "i should've done differently"....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that never even crossed my mind...lol I advised waiting a second to see if it cleared up but i wasnt even sure if you could hear me with your voice cutting out...
    Quote Quote