Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Predaphin-20 Arsenal-13

  1. -1
    arsenal's Avatar
    Beastin'

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,477
    vCash:
    1016
    Loc:
    Commack, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Predaphin-20 Arsenal-13

    man that one play to mcmichael was it, cant believe i missed that tackle and he rambled for what? 60 yards? that was the clincher...

    lol@you running up the score though, cmon man its 14-13 i fail on the 4th down play just take a knee or something how you gonna kick a field goal? Then when for some reason my guy doesn't pick up the kickoff and you recover it with 2 seconds left, you kicked another one, haha thats some bad sportsmanship right there...

    Koa Konstrictor
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Predaphin's Avatar
    Predator in the Water

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2001
    Posts:
    12,463
    vCash:
    1151
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    man that one play to mcmichael was it, cant believe i missed that tackle and he rambled for what? 60 yards? that was the clincher...

    lol@you running up the score though, cmon man its 14-13 i fail on the 4th down play just take a knee or something how you gonna kick a field goal? Then when for some reason my guy doesn't pick up the kickoff and you recover it with 2 seconds left, you kicked another one, haha thats some bad sportsmanship right there...
    had we been playing a "league" game, rest assure you i wouldn't have run up the score...

    Next time i will keep that in mind while playing with you....i don't have a problem with anyone running up the score on me...i figure if you don't like people running up the score then just concede defeat.....On that same note, I will not apologize as I don't think i did anything wrong....the game was very very close throughout the entire game...not to mention you held the lead for a long while...Now had I beaten you 40-3 and still ran up the score, then I could see where you're coming from...



    but bad sportsmanship??? that's just life on Madden online.

    Regardless, it was a great game....haven't came back in a close low scoring game like that for a while.....rematch anytime....(Maybe in the tourney championship? )
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    arsenal's Avatar
    Beastin'

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,477
    vCash:
    1016
    Loc:
    Commack, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ehh i just thought you were trying to pad your stats, cmon that field goal with 2 seconds when my guy wouldn't pick up the ball, haha

    but i tried to concede, i thought that was the friendly quit? guess not though, so how do you concede?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    585
    vCash:
    1493
    Loc:
    Hollywood
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predaphin

    but bad sportsmanship??? that's just life on Madden online.

    Regardless, it was a great game....haven't came back in a close low scoring game like that for a while.....rematch anytime....(Maybe in the tourney championship? )
    ahem...i dont think thats gonna happen preda, he has to go through me first...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Predaphin's Avatar
    Predator in the Water

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2001
    Posts:
    12,463
    vCash:
    1151
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    ehh i just thought you were trying to pad your stats, cmon that field goal with 2 seconds when my guy wouldn't pick up the ball, haha

    but i tried to concede, i thought that was the friendly quit? guess not though, so how do you concede?
    yeah, it was a freindly quit that you proposed....the thing is, I don;t think you can concede defeat with the score so close like that. Usually the "concede defeat" optuion is available when you're leading by 21+ points, but I could be wrong...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Predaphin
    By IronChef in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
  2. miamikid92 0 - Predaphin 37
    By Predaphin in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 07:55 PM
  3. Predaphin- 35 984- 21
    By Dolfan984 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •