A question for you guys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

We have certain teams we seem to trade with more than others. Also this team seems to have some ties to the 49ers in a lot of ways. Those connections change over time though

Definitely NOT the Jets! FTJ!!

Really great to have you posting here more my friend

I knew you are a music star but never realize you know your stuff when it comes to football

Really happy you are as a member here Marty and I mean that

Go Dolphins

Really great to have you posting here more my friend

I knew you were a music star but never realize you know your stuff when it comes to football

Really happy you are as a member here Marty and I mean that

Go Dolphins
Thanks buddy that means a lot I love it here. Im not sure how much I know but I’ve followed football a long time especially the Dolphins. I love the frikkin dolphins. Haven’t missed too many games since I was in Jr high. Maybe a handful

In fact one time 2010 I was in MIA at a songwriting camp and one of the producers had played football at a pretty high level. He was friends with Louis Oliver and he invited him to our session and Louis brought his niece who sang. When I met him I immediately started talking about his 102 yard int return against the Bills to everyone in the room and he lit up. I went on and on about the Phins he’s was like oh wait you’re a real fan lmao 😆

That’s when I knew I could say I was a real fan even though in from the west coast 🤣🤣

Thanks buddy that means a lot I love it here. Im not sure how much I know but I’ve followed football a long time especially the Dolphins. I love the frikkin dolphins. Haven’t missed too many games since I was in Jr high. Maybe a handful

In fact one time 2010 I was in MIA at a songwriting camp and one of the producers had played football at a pretty high level. He was friends with Louis Oliver and he invited him to our session and Louis brought his niece who sang. When I met him I immediately started talking about his 102 yard int return against the Bills to everyone in the room and he lit up. I went on and on about the Phins he’s was like oh wait you’re a real fan lmao 😆

That’s when I knew I could say I was a real fan even though in from the west coast 🤣🤣
Music star? Which band do you play for?

I mean for the most part it just comes down to the teams you don't see often/play every 3-4 years due to schedule.
Which would be NFC teams for the most part, minus the ones with any older superbowl wins/losses.

Like the Carolina Panthers. No SB beef with the team. See them pretty much when the AFC East play the NFC South.
Can't really recall a game vs the Panthers where there would be bad blood from a team/fan side.
Aka no dirty hits or running up of the score a la John Harbaugh

Back
Top Bottom