Props to our Draft Gurus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to our Draft Gurus

The NFL Draft has always been like Christmas in July to me. It reminds me of the anticipation I would get as a kid. The internet changed everything for all of us, with the information that is out there.

I'm greatful to @j-off-her-doll for his Invitation to join his Draft Buffet Thread. I've not have had this much fun in a long time.

I've already gather lots of information regarding the 2025 Draft Class. I'm just waiting to begin posting it.

If you thought this year's draft was loaded. Wait till you see how incredibly stacked or loaded the 2025 draft is. As a precursor, next years class is considered to be incredibly deep at Edge and CB with a few top tier or high end DT's thrown in. Even LB is going to be another potential position where there are some 1st round prospects.

As for the offense, QB might not have the depth of this year's class, but certainly has 3-4 guys who could be 1st round worthy. WR and Oline seem to be above average, and not as deep as the 2024 class is. But it's the RB position that has me excited, the most. Some draftniks are calling it a generational or lifetime class, because of the serious amount of talent at the position. As always, it all depends on how these kids perform to hold up the preseason positional analysis.

Last edited:
there's a reason why both @j-off-her-doll and @dolfan91 were both drafted in the first round of the 2023 NFL draft of posters.....come to think of, this might be a good time to check how all the people that got drafted are doing now

there's a reason why both @j-off-her-doll and @dolfan91 were both drafted in the first round of the 2023 NFL draft of posters.....come to think of, this might be a good time to check how all the people that got drafted are doing now

You're too kind, Danny 🥂🥂

LMFAOOOOOOO!!! That was the greatest mock draft class ever!!! Like Mel Kiperesque!!😁😁😁

Last edited:
3-Arizona selects @j-off-her-doll Now here we have one of the top draft gurus of the board. J-off does an amazing job in the draft forum posting tons of information about players with tape breakdowns and fits for the Dolphins. In speaking with some NFL personnel people the word is J-off has a future in a team's FO down the road but for now he's off to a start as a member of the Cards as they need all the help they can get.

27-Dallas selects @dolfan91 From the Northeast, dolfan91 has over 40K likes which shows he's well liked and respected. At this point of the draft it's al about value and Dallas is getting plenty of value with this poster. He's one of those guys that could be better at the next level as well.

For real, @j-off-her-doll and @dolfan91 you two are the best source of info for a Northen Canadian and thank you for all you do for this site!!!!

Sexy Girl GIF by Glamour Stockings

Back
Top Bottom