Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

Not going to lie. Rooting hard for no Odell.

That’s because you want to use the 21st pick on a guy who will get 3-4 targets a game the next two years instead of someone who will block for 70 snaps or someone who will rush the opposing QB 30-35 times a game.

Makes more sense to sign Beckham and add that quality blocker (or edge).

I guarantee you Tua is praying for an OL.

Just not sure of the mix in that room.

T.Hill is already something. Then you add OBJ personality and poor Waddle trying to assert himself.

You mean the Beckham personality that made him incredibly popular in the Baltimore locker room? The guy who helped mentor all those young Ravens WRs so much so that Eric Decosta raved about him and has been in constant contact with him all off season, per his own words.

You think Odell is going to ruin “poor Waddle”? LOL.

That’s because you want to use the 21st pick on a guy who will get 3-4 targets a game the next two years instead of someone who will block for 70 snaps or someone who will rush the opposing QB 30-35 times a game.

Makes more sense to sign Beckham and add that quality blocker (or edge).

I guarantee you Tua is praying for an OL.

Not really. I’ve just never liked the guy. I’m pretty sure in every draft discussion I’ve said I want a LT.

You mean the Beckham personality that made him incredibly popular in the Baltimore locker room? The guy who helped mentor all those young Ravens WRs so much so that Eric Decosta raved about him and has been in constant contact with him all off season, per his own words.

You think Odell is going to ruin “poor Waddle”? LOL.

You mean the guy that’s looking for his 4th team? Yeah, lovable guys with talent always struggle to find a home.

You mean the guy that’s looking for his 4th team? Yeah, lovable guys with talent always struggle to find a home.

No, I mean the guy looking for his 5th team actually. He helped his 3rd team win a Super Bowl and his 4th team to a No.1 seed in the AFC while posting a career high in yards per catch. Baltimore's GM has been in contact with Beckham all off season in the hopes of bringing him back. Beckham has made it clear he wants to play with a pocket passer though.

If you don't believe he'd be a major upgrade over Braxton Berrios I don't know what else to tell you. Seems like McDaniel and Grier had a pretty strong interest.

Beckham has 10x the career TD's that Berrios has, so yeah I'd say that's a bit of an upgrade.

That doesn't mean we break the bank for him. I am thinking about 1/3 of what he made in Baltimore is appropriate.

Last edited:
Damn this thread title has me confused!
If its a rumour that OBJ to Miami is a rumour. Which must mean it’s true
Or
Is it a rumour that it is a rumour which means it was never a rumour

My head hurts

Back
Top Bottom